• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whitney great D

For fucks sake!!!

MrS

Banned
Terrible troll is terrible

Everyone knows Brock is asscheeks. Texans fans know this better than anyone.

But god damn if we aren't going to cheer him on when he does well because, and this is important, fuck the Pats
It'll be your turn to cry tomorrow, kiddo. GB ain't winning shit this year. Rodgers has used up a lifetime's worth of luck with those hail mary's and through banging with chick from The Newsroom.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It'll be your turn to cry tomorrow, kiddo. GB ain't winning shit this year. Rodgers has used up a lifetime's worth of luck with those hail mary's and through banging with chick from The Newsroom.

lol adorable

Stick around, we haven't had any decent trolls in a while

Matrix

Quinton Demps would've stopped that back there instead of Corey Moore.

No doubt and it was such a shit throw, he would have picked him off.

MERCY ME!

Dang

Oh, so Brock is your hero now? 5 pages ago you were all chastising him. Some fickle fools ITT for real.

Glad to see that you are as butt hurt as the Seahawks are bad.

Let's not forget that you implied that I was a racist Pats fan, afraid of a confident black man (Sherman lol). How could you have known that if I was only here during the playoffs?

Even for playoffs this is the most out of control/abhorrent the thread's been with regards to respect

Top Bottom