• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Caja 117

Man I'm sick after that loss. I just can't. There were so many key moments that could have swung the game in the Cowboys favor and in OT I think Dallas takes it.

- Why did Dak spike the ball in the last 40 seconds with a timeout remaining? I can't believe that, cost us the first down and we could have scored a TD if we just ran a play. The way they moved the ball it could have been a TD. Worst case there is no time for Aaron to score.
- Why did you not blitz on 3rd and 20??? Come on man 3 man rush, that is what Aaron loves. Can't believe that catch, I'm sick to my stomach.
- In the redzone they threw it three times when it was like 2 to go, I couldn't believe it. We somehow underutilized Zeke. The guy was dominating.
- There is always a flag on key moments in the game, third downs and huge 1st down runs and plays. That last PI was so unnecessary and prevented us from getting the chance for the go ahead. I hate how this time leaves you waiting for the flag after every big play.

All in all great game Pack fans, I'm so proud of the heart in the second half, really hurts that much more. This was a great season, I feel really good about the future of this team, still you can't expect to replicate that magic year in year out.

I'll forever wonder what if with Romo and if we played him, its also bittersweet knowing we probably won't see him in a Cowboys jersey anymore.

Nah offense wasnt the Cowboys problem, it was the defense that got exposed.

Man I'm sick after that loss. I just can't. There were so many key moments that could have swung the game in the Cowboys favor and in OT I think Dallas takes it.

- Why did Dak spike the ball in the last 40 seconds with a timeout remaining? I can't believe that, cost us the first down and we could have scored a TD if we just ran a play. The way they moved the ball it could have been a TD. Worst case there is no time for Aaron to score.
- Why did you not blitz on 3rd and 20??? Come on man 3 man rush, that is what Aaron loves. Can't believe that catch, I'm sick to my stomach.
- In the redzone they threw it three times when it was like 2 to go, I couldn't believe it. We somehow underutilized Zeke. The guy was dominating.
- There is always a flag on key moments in the game, third downs and huge 1st down runs and plays. That last PI was so unnecessary and prevented us from getting the chance for the go ahead. I hate how this time leaves you waiting for the flag after every big play.

All in all great game Pack fans, I'm so proud of the heart in the second half, really hurts that much more. This was a great season, I feel really good about the future of this team, still you can't expect to replicate that magic year in year out.

I'll forever wonder what if with Romo and if we played him, its also bittersweet knowing we probably won't see him in a Cowboys jersey anymore.

Also adding:

56 yard field goal, gtfo of here man, someone have mercy on my soul.

And then of course 2 back to back 51 yarders. That shit started wide and came back. Why does God hate me.

SRTtoZ

1) Dak almost certainly didn't make that call, that came from Garrett 100%, terrible call there because you guys needed that down.

2) Eh I can't kill them for not blitzing because if Aaron hits a wide open receiver for a TD there then everyone is crying 'WOW How do you blitz there?'.

3) I agree you guys didnt run enough, your oline was dominating.

4) Terrible flag late there but the officials were terrible overall, they missed a few holds against your D that could have ended up changing the score even more but yes that last flag was terrible because that ball was nowhere near catchable.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
playoff stat padding lol

Tornados trying to snatch Aaron away

@NFLCharean
Tornados around. Have warned everyone in the stadium not to leave and to move away from the exterior windows.

Top Bottom