• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Tom Penny

The Steelers wanted no part of that FG attempt the way Tyreek Hill wanted no parts of father hood.

giphy.gif

1) Dak almost certainly didn't make that call, that came from Garrett 100%, terrible call there because you guys needed that down.

2) Eh I can't kill them for not blitzing because if Aaron hits a wide open receiver for a TD there then everyone is crying 'WOW How do you blitz there?'.

3) I agree you guys didnt run enough, your oline was dominating.

4) Terrible flag late there but the officials were terrible overall, they missed a few holds against your D that could have ended up changing the score even more but yes that last flag was terrible because that ball was nowhere near catchable.

Yeah thats on Garrett, Dak shoulda overruled though, or damn use your T.O. You want the clock to hit 0 on the end of you possession, they did the same thing in the first half I think where they shot for the end zone over and over instead of just getting the first and using the time. No clock sense.

Again, why do you think Romo is gone?

There's a good chance he gets traded, who knows. If he stays he still doesn't play. I don't know what I want because I want Dak to continue to improve but I also want the best QB on the field.

Top Bottom