• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

jbug617

Banned
It's official
C165NgiWEAA0G2g.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
NorCal's a mess right now after all that rain/snow:

4TrdnAu.jpg

7JyZNuT.jpg

2UAo46k.jpg

OiNFCR7.jpg

vETn3qd.jpg

Good thing there are no hosted playoff games to worry about right?

Right?

:(

squicken

When they did that dog and pony show with Tyrod and EJ at the end of the year, that probably meant that Lynn had no chance. I'd still be pissed that Whaley was in charge for doing that

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport 25m25 minutes ago

True tales of the drug that is a game-day must for many NFL players. #BRmag http://ble.ac/2ikDTET

=/

As I was reading the article, I was thinking that Toradol doesn't seem that bad compared to traditional painkillers because it's a stronger anti-inflammatory as opposed to opiate based painkillers then I read this part:

Several doctors in the room had a theory: Toradol might put players at greater risk of a concussion because of its blood-thinning properties.

If it does have blood thinning properties that is most certainly not good for concussions.

I saw some hits this season, like Thomas Rawls going out against the Lions, and was wondering how the hell he got that concussion. There was no helmet to helmet and more importantly he didn't hit his head on the ground.

He got tackled cleanly, looked dazed as fuck and left the game. Thought he was going to be out the whole game but the Seahawks let him back in.

I wonder is concussion protocol is different for teams. The Lions seem to be tough on it. Travis Swanson our starting Center got a concussion on a play from the Saints and the media couldn't figure which play he got hurt.

Swanson missed the last 5 regular season games plus the playoff game against the Seahawks.

The vice president of the NFL said today at the NFL owners meetings that Vegas' progress towards hosting an NFL team has been extremely impressive.

Drakeon

6 openings...
3 filled..
3 Cali teams open, waiting for someone in the playoffs?

Ya gotta figure McDaniels and Shanahan are strong contenders for jobs. I'm kinda amazed Denver didn't take Shanahan, he'd fit right in with what Kubiak was doing. McVay from Washington seems to be highly sought after as well, getting a 2nd interview with the Rams and all.

No idea what direction the Chargers are going, but it appears that they might be wanting a defensive minded coach based on who they interviewed (if NFL.com is up to date, they haven't even interviewed Shanahan or McDaniels)

Top Bottom