• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Kay Adams gets more beautiful every day, what a lovely lady.

Kay Adams thought she was in for a life of glamour and prominence, maybe her husband was going to be a Senator or a Judge? It turns out that Michael Corleone wasn't who she thought he was. Tragic.

I don't get paid enough.

One month to understand SAR/EO satellites, automate integration of Level 1 GRD products into our system, create a geopositional history search system, and do all of that while interfacing with six different SAR/EO providers and DHS to understand mission goals for the project. By myself. This is the coding work of like four people for six months. Plus a project manager. I should be making $200k a year I don't know why I put up with this shit.

jbug617

Banned
Taco Bell is doing it
C16KwKZVEAIy8fB.jpg

The shell is Fried Chicken

Greg

I don't get paid enough.

One month to understand SAR/EO satellites, automate integration of Level 1 GRD products into our system, create a geopositional history search system, and do all of that while interfacing with six different SAR/EO providers and DHS to understand mission goals for the project. By myself. This is the coding work of like four people for six months. Plus a project manager. I should be making $200k a year I don't know why I put up with this shit.
get that money!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@JosinaAnderson 2m2 minutes ago
Vance Joseph and the #Denver Broncos are closing in on a deal to make Joseph their next head coach, per source. Still working on numbers.

Well, here we go.

That Horizon Story trailer seemed cool. Didn't even realize it was next month. Hopefully I'll be done fishing in Final Fantasy by then.

Also why is Nintendo punishing us with a 11 pm est Event?

Bread

Banned
i want a chicken cheesey gordita crunch

chicken>cheese>doritos taco>lettuce/tomato/sauce

hire me taco bell i'm a genious

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That Horizon Story trailer seemed cool. Didn't even realize it was next month. Hopefully I'll be done fishing in Final Fantasy by then.

Also why is Nintendo punishing us with a 11 pm est Event?

Because I believe it's worldwide and they are broadcasting from Glorious Nippon Time.

Top Bottom