• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Looks like this week I will be rooting for both the Seahawks and 40% off at Palais Royal.

But I will be watching developments at Arrowhead and JerryWorld very closely...just in case.

Choomp

Banned
C1sYsOnXUAEV0HL.jpg

https://twitter.com/sportswatch/status/818274907872260101?lang=en

It's almost as if he punched that with the intentions of being able to fit a crying Jordan head in there

Drakeon

Falcons
Patriots
Chiefs
Cowboys

Hometeam sweep again. I might be inclined to swap Cowboys for Packers if I knew Jordy was playing, but even if he does play, it likely won't be at 100%.

ESPN writer Dan Graziano said:
I asked Packers TE Jared Cook what it was like in the locker room after the Hail Mary. He said, "You know what it's like when you look a man in the eye and he's ready to go kill?" I had to tell him no.

So now fraudgers is gonna choke against wussle, and then wussle will choke in the sb. Of course the pats would win* the sb the year their boy trump takes the White House. I wonder if Russian hackers are somehow involved in fixing the NFL playoffs.

I never post in NFLGAF, so forgive me. Wanted to say something about the boat incident from the perspective of another sport where people get paid insane sums and they're scrutinized every minute of every day.

In Formula 1, Lewis Hamilton makes over $100M a year after endorsements to drive a car for 20 races. The current era there is panned as boring because most of the drivers are corporate spokespeople and programmed to say the most sterile bullshit imaginable. Instead, Hamilton jets around with screw around with global A-listers in his free time. He goofed off during a press conferences and made a kitty emoji out of his mechanic on snapchat instead of actually focusing on the media. He parties in Monaco and broadcasts it all over social media. He's a PR agency's nightmare.

But he wins. The media gasps at him partying in Monaco but he goes and wins the race 2 days later. Every single time he's scrutinized for screwing around on his off days or doing something "inappropriate," he goes and wins. You prove yourself and win and you get to do whatever the hell you want.

I don't think the boat thing was a big deal, at all. They're adults on their day off and their coach didn't care, so why should I? But they didn't back up getting to use their free time for controversial (relative term) entertainment with a win, so they look like morons. Not only did the team lose, but the WR corps looked extra stupid. The boat thing didn't impact the game in any damn way, but it'll get blamed for no good reason. Anyway, you back up your actions you get freedom. Had the boat been after week 10 or something no one would have really cared, but this is the playoffs, so of course they'll get scrutinized when everyone is desperate for a scapegoat.
If Odell has drugs in his system media gonna kill him..
Now THIS would change the situation.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mueller ‏@ByChrisMueller 3m3 minutes ago

#Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter has been put in the back of a cop car in the south side for an altercation with a police officer

Matt Stafford is the best QB in the league and it is a damn travesty that he has been eliminated!

It's clear that he is the best QB ever to lace them up under the age of thirty. How else do you explain the fact that the Lions are consistently the 7th or 8th best team in the NFC?!?!?

this_guy

Has anyone seen ratings numbers yet? Curious how bad the Raiders game did.

Texan/Raiders: 25,632,000 average viewers

Lions/Seahawks: 21,870,000 average viewers

The Saturday afternoon NFL Wild Card game on ESPN and ABC – a Houston Texans 27-14 victory over the Oakland Raiders – delivered a total live audience (TV + Streaming) of 25,632,000 average viewers according to Nielsen fast nationals.

Raiders-Texans is up from last year’s Wild Card game on ESPN and ABC (Kansas City Chiefs vs. Houston Texans), which delivered a total live audience of 25,599,000 average viewers. It is also up 14 percent from the 2015 Wild Card game on ESPN (Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers), which delivered a total live audience of 22,454,000 average viewers.

On ESPN and ABC, the game delivered 25,341,000 viewers and a 14.6 US household rating. The game rating peaked during the 5:45-6 p.m. quarter hour with 28,218,000 viewers and a 16.3 household rating. On TV, this is the fourth most-watched Saturday afternoon NFL Wild Card game among viewers in 16 years.

Source:

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...elivers-total-live-audience-25632000-viewers/

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-saturday-jan-7-2017/

BG! F's boy boutta fail another test

@JOSH_GORDONXII
Playoffs look like too much fun. I can't wait.😬
He's been back on media the last few weeks, he's posted a few snaps. Not sure I mess with my boy anymore 🤔......

Think he might be in Cleveland? Or atleast he was before

Top Bottom