• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-covers-5-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-2010-version-5-kanye-west-album-covers.jpg

Welcome to BGs Beautiful Dark Twisted Offseaon Thread! Congrats your team still sucks! started From the bottom and you still here.

The Draft is Our Only Hope.
roger-goodell.jpg

As Offseason king it's time for some Proganda....

Browns still at the Bottom except now I'm king
k6sJbLB.gif

giphy.gif

Browns Gaf Rise! And Ez!
wirXNSF.gif

lDRKdpI.gif

The Real king is here
Creepy_King_Bed.png

Sponsors FreemanCorps: Live Mas , BreadStream, BGs IPhone 5
PzKE46G.gif

On the Clock: Tenn Titans
CGV_043015623_Draft_Gold_Carpet-450x270.jpg

i

Fuck I'm never getting a chance to make a thread again

Chiggs

Gold Member
Cards looked like absolute trash, I would have preferred to see the Vikings or Packers duke it out with Carolina.

MRSA

Banned
They're going to be talking about Von Miller in the Super Bowl thread but look at this devil, a more physical specimen that wrecks havoc.

brock-osweiler-khalil-mack-nfl-oakland-raiders-denver-broncos1-850x560.jpg

I'm Now implementing Thirsty Tuesday, and Thursdays
baby_fail.gif

The other days we act like experts on all the drafts picks, and post highlight vids

If anyone has the gamer tag Google docs or anything else I'll update the OP.

When DM arrive please direct him to the guillotine, unless he wants to wipe my shoes down.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
635874607704593892-AP-Lions-Bears-Football-CXB-1-.jpg

jim-bob-cooter.jpg

Jim Bob Cooter Quarterback Tutor

The Patriots way coming to Detroit.

Our whole coaching staff coming back for at least one more year. With this young roster led by Matthew Stafford, 11 draft picks and at least $20 Mil in cap space we are making the playoffs next year and we will finally get our Super Bowl.

I honestly believe we can go toe to toe with any team in the NFL.

Oh, and this guy will be back next season:

1411351839000-levy.jpg

LETS GO!

Great OT BG. May the Lions and Browns met in the Super Bowl next year.

ShaneB

It feels weird not to have a team. Gonna be a long wait until March for Bradford to sign somewhere

You always some great insight and I always enjoy your posts man, I don't give a shit if you don't have a "team". Easy to respect a fellows opinion when you can see how much you just love football and you're a nice guy in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom