• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

You always some great insight and I always enjoy your posts man, I don't give a shit if you don't have a "team". Easy to respect a fellows opinion when you can see how much you just love football and you're a nice guy in general.

He has a team....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can we all agree that we're just glad that this season is over?

Someone is gonna win the Owl but who gives a shit? It's time to move on. It's time for either the Broncos or the Panthers to stop living in the past because nobody cares about their win.

I'm pretty optimistic about next season!

this is our year

squicken

CZiQ5u6VAAEInCc.jpg

Marshall Manning is Peyton's son's name. Saban has probably already offered, planning to use Kiffin's body to host his brain

MRSA

Banned
What's wrong with Hue I mean he traded away rebuilding picks for Palmer but he got you to one of the better seasons you'd had in a while

He's a diva and threw the team under the bus at the end of the season, that's the reason why Reggie got rid of his basic ass. He's a great OC, HC he is not.

[]http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2009d24507d9265464371233d43b42bf4c3e2885/c=294-0-4890-3456&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2016/01/03/DetroitFreePress/DetroitFreePress/635874607704593892-AP-Lions-Bears-Football-CXB-1-.jpg[/img]

[]http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/jim-bob-cooter.jpg[/img]

The Patriots way coming to Detroit.

Our whole coaching staff coming back for at least one more year. With this young roster led by Matthew Stafford, 11 draft picks and at least $20 Mil in cap space we are making the playoffs next year and we will finally get our Super Bowl.

I honestly believe we can go toe to toe with any team in the NFL.

Oh, and this guy will be back next season:

[imhttp://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/90e25150f7c7580ce3a6de0a02bf6797ee712d10/c=2-0-800-600&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/DetroitFreePress/DetroitFreePress/2014/09/21/1411351839000-levy.jpg[/img]

LETS GO!

Great OT BG. May the Lions and Browns met in the Super Bowl next year.
Patriots way is to lose your draft picks by cheating.

Furyous

Who's the dude above Drake that looks like Alimoe from And1?

BrownsGAF:

Any combination of Bosa, insert player, and Drissett = a successful draft

I'd prefer us draft Goff and get his wide receiver complement in the second round because offense pls. We need a contigency plan in case Mack leaves even though we should have his rights but you never know with the NFL.

Our receivers weren't complete shit when we had a competent guy under center that does not need coddling. I won't mention the player that needs coddling because he's on the roster and I support the logo on the front rather than the name on the jersey.

CardsGAF: Console me yo.

It's going to take me a damn minute to get over this. Now we need to look seriously at Carson's replacement lest we get Max Hall'd or Skelton'd again. I believe in our guys but we faced a better team and *tears up* these things happen from time to time.

squicken

He has a team....

The Colts are on probation b/c of this whole Grigson/Pagano bring back the awful band that sucks dynamic.

And Shane thank you for the nice words. You are a respectful fellow yourself and others should follow your example

Narag

The Colts are on probation b/c of this whole Grigson/Pagano bring back the awful band that sucks dynamic.

And Shane thank you for the nice words. You are a respectful fellow yourself and others should follow your example

Jerruh will sign JFF and you'll have a team again.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So wanna hear something depressing?

Assuming the season starts on 9/8, there are 227 days until next season

:(

MechDX

So wanna hear something depressing?

Assuming the season starts on 9/8, there are 227 days until next season

:(

Cant wait for the final minutes before the Hall of Fame game starts when excitement is at its peak.

And then nose dives after the opening kickoff and everyone claims preseason is the worst

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cant wait for the final minutes before the Hall of Fame game starts when excitement is at its peak.

And then nose dives after the opening kickoff and everyone claims preseason is the worst

Yeah everyone gets ecstatic because football is finally back.

Then we remember no, it actually isn't. Unless you're Kas because then you somehow attach meaning to anything in the preseason.

Line_HTX

You know I was looking for a GIF and stumbled upon a bunch of them from the movie Bambi. Animu was lurking in the shadows, like Communism, long before any of us knew enough to stop it

I would, but I'm tired and stopped doing that months ago. Besides, that's jbug's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom