• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Spin recipe for making a Cuban sandwich:

-Some nice Cuban bread from Publix or one of those smaller Hispanic owned places

-Sweet ham and some nice seasoned pork

-Some sharp wiss cheese

-Lite Mayo-Mustard mix

-Sliced dill or garlic pickles

Use these things then make the sandwich with toaster oven and a press.

I'm gonna need to see some papers.

bionic77

Ninja and eznark and even that ugly fuck Dega.

Your words are treacherous and painful.

I expect more from the all of you. Even if your mothers are 2 dollar whores from Florida (which to be fair is on the high end, god bless their wicked souls).

Woooo!!! And yeah me too, for the most part I just like having something to watch for a few weeks lol

I wish it was the world cup this year instead of the Olympics though. It's always more entertaining since USA are underdogs and Mexico has that whole round of 16 curse thing. That makes it look interesting to see if they can get past that round.

Line_HTX

That's actually my second most hated team thank you. Also to be fair tho I've pretty much checked out of this NBA season also since the Bucks were a big letdown this year. Baseball is way too boring to pay attention to unless my team is doing good. Sorry(not sorry)

I'm pretty much don't want to care about the NBA until they fucking outlaw the hack.

I'm more inclined to watch the Astros now that we got a real team again.

ampere

images

Bionic is Trump. Trump is Bionic.

sick burn

bionic is the real problem with America

@RobertKlemko
My buddy on the cruise said he met a despondent passenger who had no idea Gronk was coming: "I left Boston to get away from these people."

I wish it was the world cup this year instead of the Olympics though. It's always more entertaining since USA are underdogs and Mexico has that whole round of 16 curse thing. That makes it look interesting to see if they can get past that round.

That is true, I'm not a fan of soccer but I always watch to see if they can get over that hump, it was cool when the U-17 group won at least.

I just like that the Olympics have so many sports to watch, I'm glued to my TV watching some random ass sports lol

Copa America Centanario is this year.

Jurgen Klinsmann coaching for his job against Mexico and all of
B
great teams from South America.

eznark

Banned
Details on Jenkins's deal.

$16m of the deal is fully guaranteed according to twitter. Giving 50% of the total guaranteed hardly seems team friendly. It's not bad by any means, but lets try to make sure these words like "team friendly" still have meaning.

squicken

$16m of the deal is fully guaranteed according to twitter. Giving 50% of the total guaranteed hardly seems team friendly. It's not bad by any means, but lets try to make sure these words like "team friendly" still have meaning.

Yeah this is much better for the player than Ertz's deal was. And even Ertz, who everyone says signed a team friendly deal, I think made a good deal for himself. He's had some injuries and a few concussions. TEs don't last long. This isn't baseball. Ertz has enough money to do whatever he wants after he retires. Too many people look at this stuff from labor lawyer perspective and not from a human one

JABEE

And I'm not sure if Jimmy Kempski was being sarcastic.

@RobertKlemko
My buddy on the cruise said he met a despondent passenger who had no idea Gronk was coming: "I left Boston to get away from these people."

Just imagine you left to go on a nice relaxing cruise only to find out that you are on Gronk's personal sex vacation. That would suck. Especially if you have daughters..

Hindl

So actually it's apparently $21M:
Rappaport said:
#Eagles S Malcolm Jenkins signed a 4-year extension worth $35M, source said. $21M in guarantees. Was to make $5.5M this year, now makes $10M

The interesting part is that $10M this year. So basically, after this year, we have a Pro Bowl safety for 3 years, $25M/$11M guaranteed. That's pretty friendly if you ask me, unless I did the math wrong

EDIT: More news about it. Apparently the cap hit is actually lowered this year compared to what it was:

Joel Corry
‏@corryjoel
Malcolm Jenkins' 2016 through 2020 salary cap numbers are $5,666,668, $7.5M, $10M, 9.75M & $9.25M.

MechDX

Kiper downgrades Wentz because he did not play enough cold weather games below 34 degrees

Yet he plays in North Dakota. Aka Siberia of the United states

Hindl

You did you assumed he'll play at the same level

Fair. Need more details, but I still think it's team friendly based on how things are set up. I think if he does fall off, the team will be able to cut him in two years without much damage to the cap, so it's at least friendly in that regard

squicken

Wait teams still take RBs in the first round?

All in all can't fault the Gurley pick for STL. I think it's okay for the special guys to go in the first. Not sure about Zeke. Yeah, teams find production in later rounds all the time. But teams also end up with a bunch of crappy RBs going that way as well

All in all can't fault the Gurley pick for STL. I think it's okay for the special guys to go in the first. Not sure about Zeke. Yeah, teams find production in later rounds all the time. But teams also end up with a bunch of crappy RBs going that way as well

Gurley is amazing, but he has no shot on a team with no QB and a bad O-line. His best years are going to be wasted, just like countless other RBs. Hopefully he'll play on a team like the Pats when he's 32.

MechDX

Gurley is amazing, but he has no shot on a team with no QB and a bad O-line. His best years are going to be wasted, just like countless other RBs. Hopefully he'll play on a team like the Pats when he's 32.

You can easily counter argue that taking a great running back can help a team with a weak /young QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom