• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
I don't know what the fuck you idiots are going on about but if it involved letting eurotrash gutterhumpers vote in America then you can kiss my white ass and suck breads black loaf.

CBS Sports MLB ‏@CBSSportsMLB 33m33 minutes ago

Yankees tell players to be less like Cam Newton, more like Russell Wilson http://cbsprt.co/1RilamV

Cb1JmzHWwAA1fAt.jpg:large

Fucking New Yorkers...

Seeing as how the Brewers are gonna be ass this and possibly for a while I'm not even sure I wanna check in for this year's Baseball season. I only pay attention as long as the Brewers are good. To this day 2011 was the longest I ever payed attention to a MLB season.

eznark

Banned
Seeing as how the Brewers are gonna be ass this and possibly for a while I'm not even sure I wanna check in for this year's Baseball season. I only pay attention as long as the Brewers are good. To this day 2011 was the longest I ever payed attention to a MLB season.

Congrats, you're a Patriots fan

Congrats, you're a Patriots fan

That's actually my second most hated team thank you. Also to be fair tho I've pretty much checked out of this NBA season also since the Bucks were a big letdown this year. Baseball is way too boring to pay attention to unless my team is doing good. Sorry(not sorry)

eznark

Banned
That's actually my second most hated team thank you. Also to be fair tho I've pretty much checked out of this NBA season also since the Bucks were a big letdown this year. Baseball is way too boring to pay attention to unless my team is doing good. Sorry(not sorry)

2015_2016_steve_novak_760x442.jpg

Draxal

I don't think so, I'm still not really sure how all the online stuff works. The game doesn't tell you much, haha.

I haven't played as much as I would like to. Up to Chapter 10 on Birthright.

All the interent thingie is in the orb in the top right of your castle by your maid/butler. Just click upload data (and you can visit other castles and stuff through their through all the options).

I'm still watching laker games and we are hot garbage, I'm even going to watch a game later next month

At least we can all agree on rooting for USA this summer right? Once every 4 years this thread my agree on something.

Dega and I are rooting for our respective Latin American countries, only team USA when we aren't represented.

I don't know what the fuck you idiots are going on about but if it involved letting eurotrash gutterhumpers vote in America then you can kiss my white ass and suck breads black loaf.

This is why Ez is a role model.

At least we can all agree on rooting for USA this summer right? Once every 4 years this thread might agree on something.

Iunderstoodthatreference.gif

I'm still watching laker games and we are hot garbage, I'm even going to watch a game later next month.

But you have a reason to watch. You can watch busted ass Kobe one more time.

Mexico can go to hell. USA all the way.

Yeah Dega.. Yeah :)

Mindlog

Mexico can go to hell. USA all the way.
Mexico is fine.
Except in Futbol -_-

They take disrespect Thursdays too far.

tbotb mock
Round 1 (9th overall)
Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky

Round 2 (39th overall)
Kendall Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech

Round 3 (74th overall)
Artie Burns, CB, Miami

Round 4 (105th overall)
Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU

Round 5 (148th overall)
Josh Ferguson, RB, Illinois

Round 6 (186th overall)
Victor Ochi, OLB, Stony Brook

Round 7 (230th overall)
Deon Bush, FS, Miami

Two of the top three picks at cornerback feels about right... We need all kind of help in the defensive backfield. If one of those picks works out that would be nice.

Remembering 2015: GAF had some pretty good threads.

Spinluck

Today I learned that making a Cuban is not just about the pork, mustard and pickles. It's also about the bread.

Spin recipe for making a Cuban sandwich:

-Some nice Cuban bread from Publix or one of those smaller Hispanic owned places

-Sweet ham and some nice seasoned pork

-Some sharp wiss cheese

-Lite Mayo-Mustard mix

-Sliced dill or garlic pickles

Use these things then make the sandwich with toaster oven and a press.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

-Some nice Cuban bread from Publix or one of those smaller Hispanic owned places

-Some sharp wiss cheese

-Lite Mayo-Mustard mix

You forgot the ketchup.

bionic77

I think I wanted to see Bolt win but I am almost always on Team USA.

But the olympics stopped being awesome once the Cold War ended It was so awesome beating the Russians and it was horrible when we would lose. Like a Patriots playoff game times a million.

MRSA

Banned

-Some sharp wiss cheese

-Lite Mayo-Mustard mix

Lite mayo? God you're a terrible person.

bionic77

You guys really need to watch the documentary Vernon, Florida on Netflix.

You will understand all of our retarded Florida brethren much better after you watch it.

Gata's uncle pulls a big ass turtle out of a cage and starts explaining that it is a gopher and his grandpa starts explaining how he once scooped up the brain and then explains why RBH and Rando don't know shit about the science of the brain.

I don't think so, I'm still not really sure how all the online stuff works. The game doesn't tell you much, haha.

I haven't played as much as I would like to. Up to Chapter 10 on Birthright.

I'm at the same point. They definitely ratcheted some of the creepiness factor to 11, but the gameplay is still so good.

jakncoke

Banned

-Some sharp wiss cheese

-Lite Mayo-Mustard mix

how bout you fucking just live off hungry mans ok jose

You guys really need to watch the documentary Vernon, Florida on Netflix.

You will understand all of our retarded Florida brethren much better after you watch it.

Gata's uncle pulls a big ass turtle out of a cage and starts explaining that it is a gopher and his grandpa starts explaining how he once scooped up the brain and then explains why RBH and Rando don't know shit about the science of the brain.

Bionic, you're the most presidential member of our community, you are educated, you are a lawyer, you are a crook, you should be a uniter, not a divider.

bionic77

Bionic, you're the most presidential member of our community, you are educated, you are a lawyer, you are a crook, you should be a uniter, not a divider.
I believe I am Ninja.

I am not a divider, I always strive to unite and bring us closer together. But I am also trying to educate people along the way. What you call dividing I call education.

The one thing I don't want to be called is a liar. So if I see evil I cannot call it good just to appease the sister fuckers and racists of the world. I will not ask them permission nor apologize for my actions. I follow the path of Tebow and know the the righteous of my deeds and words.

I believe I am Ninja.

I am not a divider, I always strive to unite and bring us closer together. But I am also trying to educate people along the way. What you call dividing I call education.

The one thing I don't want to be called is a liar. So if I see evil I cannot call it good just to appease the sister fuckers and racists of the world. I will not ask them permission nor apologize for my actions. I follow the path of Tebow and know the the righteous of my deeds and words.

then the Bionic/Gata 2016 ticket has my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom