• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
uIxgFwI.png

Most likable QB in the NFL
Too bad that doesn't win you a Super Bowl.. :)

MechDX

Matt Miller ✔ ‎@nfldraftscout
Hackenberg has one of the best arms in the NFL Day 1. Question is ball placement, handling muddy pocket. Can't see that here @MessiahofMemes
10:12 AM - 27 Feb 2016

Hack is Favre 2.0 confirmed!

Narag

I keep seeing references to a fight between Ian Rappaport and Jason LaCanfora and I also saw the tweet from Lacanfora last night

Anyone know what this pissing match is about?

I like how one dude tweeted at la canfora saying he was probably hacked and la canfora just said "nah"

probably some stupid drunk afterhours thing at the combine

MRSA

Banned
Is it fun to play with touchscreen controls?

I usually hate that and want a controller.

Well fortunately FF9 doesn't have any complicated controls or instances where you have to smash a button or something. But the improvements are there like 2x speed up, Belicheck mode where you instantly get to level 99 and learn every skill, no random battle mode, and the graphics are amazing.

bionic77

Well fortunately FF9 doesn't have any complicated controls or instances where you have to smash a button or something. But the improvements are there like 2x speed up, Belicheck mode where you instantly get to level 99 and learn every skill, no random battle mode, and the graphics are amazing.
I am sold.

I love that game. Felt real ass feels watching the promo trailer.

That is the kind of game perfect for Apple TV though. I would buy it right now even if it was 2x the price if it let me use a controller on the ATV and then play the same game on the go with the iPhone. Too bad ATV doesn't support games larger than 50kb...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If your team needs a wide out, they fucked up by not getting one in the last couple of stacked drafts. This year is pretty sparse.

I am sold.

I love that game. Felt real ass feels watching the promo trailer.

That is the kind of game perfect for Apple TV though. I would buy it right now even if it was 2x the price if it let me use a controller on the ATV and then play the same game on the go with the iPhone. Too bad ATV doesn't support games larger than 50kb...

If you had a vita you could have played this years ago,

jakncoke

Banned
Why is the word champions next to the Texans logo?

That just doesn't make any sense....

Madden champions. I tell this to Bills fans I know they buy Madden so they remember what going to the playoffs is like. I had a coworker burn one time he was like "hey jim what would you do if the bills won the super bowl" he says "id call off work and party all night" coworker retorts "nah you'd turn off your ps4"

Mindlog

Tampa is better off fielding offers to FA's at cheaper value and drafting one themselves, later than the 2nd round.
Maybe. However, the Bucs have a healthy amount of cap space and massive needs @ DE and DB. The OL needs some guard help as well, but that's always the case. Hard to guess what would be left after spending a significant number of picks on those positions.

No Murray though. He's got Eagle stank.

MechDX

Maybe. However, the Bucs have a healthy amount of cap space and massive needs @ DE and DB. The OL needs some guard help as well, but that's always the case. Hard to guess what would be left after spending a significant number of picks on those positions.

:(

Get Brooks re-signed Rick!

So in 6 years he will be your new Derrek Anderson?

I resent that statement. Derek Anderson is the greatest QB in the history of the nuBrowns (and probably top 3 in their total history) and he should be getting his number retired and a statue put up there fairly soon after he retires.

Speaking Cardale Jone's name in the same breath is to blaspheme.

Striker

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/running-back/ plenty of options, Eagles aren't getting any high pick for him when teams know he wants out of there

Hindl

Murray isn't leaving Philly. No one is taking on that contract. I'm interested to see what Doug can do with him, but we can always just cut him next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom