• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

tumblr_ntg4u4PJyk1u38djvo1_250.gif

First time I've ever gotten to use this gif, and it feels so good. :')

Almost as good as beating the Seahawks in that playoff game. :')

Man, the Vick years were so fascinating in retrospect. Never seen a player who stirred up so much emotion in the Atlanta sports scene like he did (and his influence still lingers here to this day).
How'd that playoff run work out in the end?

Hindl

skLa/Draxal I'm about to buy FE Fates. Which should I go with? FE7 is my favorite, although I do love Awakening. I was thinking Conquest due to my 7 love, but having all-new units on the Hoshido side sounds interesting too. I'm eventually going to get all of them but which is your favorite so far?

skLa/Draxal I'm about to buy FE Fates. Which should I go with? FE7 is my favorite, although I do love Awakening. I was thinking Conquest due to my 7 love, but having all-new units on the Hoshido side sounds interesting too. I'm eventually going to get all of them but which is your favorite so far?

Haven't played Conquest yet, but Birthright has been fantastic so far. Map design is much better than awakening and i love the characters I've gotten so far. And i hear even better things about conquest. Don't think you could go wrong with either of them at this point, though if 7 is your favorite and you want a game structured more like that, then go Conquest.

For new page:

AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots - AHAHAHAHAHHA
New York Jets

North

Baltimore Ravens - Nakazato, BaltimoreLarry
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - FloydtheFathead
Pittsburgh Steelers - AngmarsKing701, chuckddd

South

Houston Texans - Mech, Dega
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West

Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Beach, McKenzie, OfficerRob
San Diego Chargers

NFC

East

Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
New York Giants - Futurevoid
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl, yankeehater
Washington Redskins

North

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers -brentech
Minnesota Vikings

South

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers - Doomsayer, bigosc2k
Seattle Seahawks - cdyhybrid

Dutch will take whatever team is left

Line_HTX

See... unlike the Panthers the Falcons actually regressed. Have they been to the postseason lately?

*Insert Xia's many LOL Falcons gifs

Sanjuro

Wings I got tonight are not photo worthy. Basically, they have a boom boom sauce which is great, but slathered with an odd yellow color.

Amazing though.

Hindl

I eat hot things. So, when they have a new menu I fuck with it. For instance...they added a Cajun sauce for chicken.

So I made a steak, St Jorge cheese, onion, spinach, Cajun sauce pizza.

Mix and match.

I love hot things too, I just can't go all the way to that. If something has habenero I'll totally eat it, and I'll generally get anything with cajun sauce. I just can't go to the extremely spicy stuff. And that looks amazing

Crisco

Banned
Honestly, the more I think about, the dumber I think the Bradford signing is. The Eagles pick at 13, whoever they choose will only be a $2 million cap hit. Taking overall team composition into account, you're way better off paying some rookie $2 million than Sam Bradford more than 6x that.

Doomsayer

Honestly, the more I think about, the dumber I think the Bradford signing is. The Eagles pick at 13, whoever they choose will only be a $2 million cap hit. Taking overall team composition into account, you're way better off paying some rookie $2 million than Sam Bradford more than 6x that.

Naw brah, best QB in franchise history.

Hindl

Regardless of Bradford, no rookie taken at 13 is going to be ready. And given the overall QB talent, it's not worth it to take a QB there anyway. Take a different QB later in the draft and have them sit behind Bradford for two years. Did they pay a lot for a bridge QB? Absolutely. But in the off chance he develops into something they have him for two years to evaluate. Otherwise they can let him go after two years and hopefully have the rookie ready by then. Our team has too many holes to just plug in a rookie and support them

Draxal

If you're going to get all three, go bright first. Conquest is a bit more difficult than Bright.

Syrinx

Haven't played Conquest yet, but Birthright has been fantastic so far. Map design is much better than awakening and i love the characters I've gotten so far. And i hear even better things about conquest. Don't think you could go wrong with either of them at this point, though if 7 is your favorite and you want a game structured more like that, then go Conquest.

Liking it as well. Good Guy Corrin is awful, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom