• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Draxal

I think "coastal leftism" is dead in the water if they want to win again in 2020.

Democrats need to go after blue collar whites in the north. Stronger unions, workers rights, things like that. Free trade will absolutely have to be reevaluated. They can't keep focusing on minorities and highly educated whites.

I think the Dems take 2020 easily but they took the rust belt votes for granted, and it really hurt them in this election.

Someone can educate me but when I see "Bernie would have closed this out by now" I'm like... then why didn't he win in the primary?

Draxal

Someone can educate me but when I see "Bernie would have closed this out by now" I'm like... then why didn't he win in the primary?

Bernie had appeal to the Unioncrats, that Trump went after hard. Hilary really didn't. Hilary's base would have voted demo no matter what.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bernie had appeal to the Unioncrats, that Trump went after hard. Hilary really didn't. Hilary's base would have voted demo no matter what.

Yeah, again, people are pissed

Bernie would have appealed to people who believe they've been handed a raw deal

Clinton was just the most anti-populist "business as usual" candidate possible.

Line_HTX

I didn't know Godslay was a Trump supporter it seems.

QkJpamU.gif

Boban, I'm sorry. There is no NHL in Trump's America.

I will have a word with the Queen, now that we've got rid of the Europe we are free to come back and repossess America because you guys have shown you can't handle the responsibility.

You can have it back in another 150 years if you behave yourselves.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just as a reminder I have already advised I can take in a few Americans.

I have seats reserved for my good friend Mech and my also good friend Rando.

Fox318

Hillary going unchallenged in the primaries is what caused this.

Nobody liked someone with 30 years of political baggage.

Draxal

Hillary going unchallenged in the primaries is what caused this.

Nobody liked someone with 30 years of political baggage.

Nah, she got really challenged hard by Sanders and it really exposed her weakness (labor credentials).

Dems have to refocus on their labor core and promote Warren and Sanders (or others with strong labor credentials) as the face of the party.

Fox318

Nah, she got really challenged hard by Sanders and it really exposed her weakness (labor credentials).
No establishment dems challeneged her.

No Booker or Webber or any of the North East senators.

They were all content with letting Hillary take the nom.

Looks like trump won Ohio. Had a feeling and called it awhile ago. State of deplorables. Cancel Thursday night football and trade Lebrong to another state. Trade me too fam

Gobias

Banned
Looks like trump won Ohio. Had a feeling and called it awhile ago. State of deplorables. Cancel Thursday night football and trade Lebrong to another state. Trade me too fam
Sorry my good friend Bread already has a room for me and you know only one person is allowed to leave Ohio a year

Cracked up at Jerry Falwell on the BBC trying to spin his way out of Trump being "un-Christian" by saying 'well.....he didn't sexually anyone. He just said that he COULD if he wanted to"

i blame boban for this

This is what happens when you laugh at Brexit.

Top Bottom