• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

RBH

How's Texas doing

CwySQ69UoAEw0xg.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had to get out of that election thread. Started to get me nervous.

Trump ain't winning this right guys?

Nah

2020 is absolutely a possibility and she won't have the mandate to push through a very liberal agenda for the next four years

Expect a fight for the Supreme Court too

Just got home.....

Time to start drinking ..

A lot of deplorables it seems...

What station are all u guys watching? Might go MSNBC looks like they got maddows and Williams

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like I don't know what I expected

We just had 8 years of Obama

This wasn't going to be another 2008 wave off the back of an economic crisis and 5 years of the Iraq War

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Trump isn't winning

I know this like I know it when the Seahawks are down in the 4th quarter with like 3 minutes to play. You just know who is going to win.

If anything it's another reminder that GAF is not the general population at all. All those people that get banned for shit? Yeah they still exist and vote.

Trump isn't winning

I know this like I know it when the Seahawks are down in the 4th quarter with like 3 minutes to play. You just know who is going to win.

If anything it's another reminder that GAF is not the general population at all. All those people that get banned for shit? Yeah they still exist and vote.

Eleuin

Trump isn't winning

it shouldn't be this close

I still had faith in humanity

Trump isn't winning
I think at a certain point we all had to look at this and say hey he's not a joke in this anymore. I think that point was when he actually became the parties candidate despite everything he said and did before. ...but I feel like a lot of ppl still considered this a joke. You can list all the minority groups and everything and say he won't win...but it's time to worry.

+ some pls feelings about Hillary
I didn't know Godslay was a Trump supporter it seems.
Idk if he's a trump supporter/don't think he is? But he def does not like Hillary

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think at a certain point we all had to look at this and say hey he's not a joke in this anymore. I think that point was when he actually became the parties candidate despite everything he said and did before. ...but I feel like a lot of ppl still considered this a joke. You can list all the minority groups and everything and say he won't win...but it's time to worry.

+ some pls feelings about Hillary

Idk if he's a trump supporter/don't think he is? But he def does not like Hillary

I think "coastal leftism" is dead in the water if they want to win again in 2020.

Democrats need to go after blue collar whites in the north. Stronger unions, workers rights, things like that. Free trade will absolutely have to be reevaluated. They can't keep focusing on minorities and highly educated whites.

Top Bottom