• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I take it back. Lions are the only hope for that division.

When the Lions are your argument, you're fucked

The Colts and Titans are teams that should be well below Green Bay. If Green Bay loses both of these games McCarthy shouldn't even make it to next week.

It's looking more and more like keeping him after that NFCCG was a mistake. We've never truly recovered mentally from that collapse.

josh-mcdaniels.jpg

Bears are great. They have a surprisingly good RB who carries them down the field and given the chance at the goal line they insist on having Cutler be Cutler.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking kickers

MechDX

Packers are not paying Harbaugh what he will need to leave

McDaniels would be really good there. No GM duties and has an established QB

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What are they going to do with Nuke? Give him a top 5 WR contract? Franchise him? He's being wasted right niw

It's pissing me off... he was able to play with 3 or 4 shitty QBs in the same O and he cant get shit with Brock. I could see them franchise him if he wants to get away from Brock

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Packers are not paying Harbaugh what he will need to leave

McDaniels would be really good there. No GM duties and has an established QB

Packers don't have an owner looking for a profit so they could pay whatever the fuck they wanted for a coach.

But you're right that I'm not sure they'd go all out like that regardless.

Top Bottom