• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Spinluck

That is the understatement of the century.

We have a choice between facsist, racist, bigoted monster who is one of the most self absorbed assholes we have ever seen and an old lady who was shown to fuck up some emails (after the Republican Congress spent the last 4 years trying to smear her that was the best they could come up with) that was not found to be illegal.

Extremely tough choice and yet you somehow completely flubbed it. You must play for the Steelers...

I'm really confused when Republicans on my FB say that Trump is more qualified than Hillary when the guy doesn't even know how foreign policy works.

We have had some shit bag presidents and candidates before, but he has to be up there.

The email thing is just unbelievable. Reminds me of when they claimed Obama wasn't born here and that he was the Antichrist. It's just fucking pathetic at this point. Now we are still hearing about this email bullshit and how she murdered soldiers in Benghazi.

I voted Hillary (cannot vouch for the rest of my state but I hope to see us blue at the end of the night), but can sort of understand why people dislike her. The more I like into her, the more qualified she seems for the job. My only knock on her is probably the Clinton Foundation stuff with Haiti.

Anyway, Madame President has a nice ring to it!

Slo

I'm not nearly as offended by a person's candidate preference as I am at the rags that they apparently get their news from.

I'm really confused when Republicans on my FB say that Trump is more qualified than Hillary when the guy doesn't even know how foreign policy works.

We have had some shit bag presidents and candidates before, but he has to be up there.

The email thing is just unbelievable. Reminds me of when they claimed Obama wasn't born here and that he was the Antichrist. It's just fucking pathetic at this point. Now we are still hearing about this email bullshit and how she murdered soldiers in Benghazi.

I voted Hillary (cannot vouch for the rest of my state but I hope to see us blue at the end of the night), but can sort of understand why people dislike her. The more I like into her, the more qualified she seems for the job. My only knock on her is probably the Clinton Foundation stuff with Haiti.

Trump is a national embarrassment. Hillary is a standard ass politician. I know who I'd rather have.

The email issue isn't as easily dismissed as GAF likes to say it is. There was absolutely poor judgment on display there and she completely deserves to be knocked for her judgment on that. Whether there was anything criminal is another story all together and the FBI has been clear in its findings of that investigation. Whether you buy that depends on how partisan you are.

Benghazi is the most non-scandal scandal that there is. If you dig into the issue, that was a state department failure but it was systemic. Now to be fair, she was in charge of the state department at the time so its not quite so easy to exonerate her of all blame but to equate that to murder? Ridiculous.

I'll be blunt, I am not a Hillary fan. I do think she has shown poor judgment in many situations. I do believe that she is absolutely a hawk that loves to flex American power more than some of the Republicans that GAF loves to hate (look at Libya). All of that having been said? I live in PA. It's an important state and there really is no option other than Hillary here. A third party vote is a vote for Trump. We can survive poor judgment and a hawk politician. I fear what the world will look like four years after a Donald Trump presidency and its why I voted for Hillary this morning and why I'd make that same vote 10 times out of 10.

It's ashame the Libs didn't run Weld at the top of their ticket. I actually like him whereas Johnson is a loon.

It's either history being made or the end times. Seems as good a time as any

They won't call it till California polls close, so you'll be able to grab a pint after class!

Isn't his chances zero if he loses a few key eastern states? I don't know the details but I was hoping he'd get beat so bad that we'd have an early call.

JABEE

5tpbzel.jpg

Gata.

Hindl

Isn't his chances zero if he loses a few key eastern states? I don't know the details but I was hoping he'd get beat so bad that we'd have an early call.

Yes, it'll be all but over if pretty much any of the swing states go for Hillary, but the networks won't call it until the polls close on the West Coast. Reason being if they call it before people are done voting there's a theory it'll depress turnout since they know their vote truly won't matter (No one cares about Alaska and Hawaii). News media doesn't want that headache. So unless she hits 270 without any of the west coast states (possible but highly, highly unlikely), they won't call it before 11. Hell, in 2008 it wasn't called until after 11, even though it was clear he was going to win. Although I am thinking of EST times, so it'll probably be called around 8:30 PST.

Spinluck

The email issue isn't as easily dismissed as GAF likes to say it is. There was absolutely poor judgment on display there and she completely deserves to be knocked for her judgment on that. Whether there was anything criminal is another story all together and the FBI has been clear in its findings of that investigation. Whether you buy that depends on how partisan you are.

Benghazi is the most non-scandal scandal that there is. If you dig into the issue, that was a state department failure but it was systemic. Now to be fair, she was in charge of the state department at the time so its not quite so easy to exonerate her of all blame but to equate that to murder? Ridiculous.

I'll be blunt, I am not a Hillary fan. I do think she has shown poor judgment in many situations. I do believe that she is absolutely a hawk that loves to flex American power more than some of the Republicans that GAF loves to hate (look at Libya). All of that having been said? I live in PA. It's an important state and there really is no option other than Hillary here. A third part vote is a vote for Trump. We can survive poor judgment and a hawk politician. I fear what the world will look like four years after a Donald Trump presidency and its why I voted for Hillary this morning and why I'd make that same vote 10 times out of 10.

It's ashame the Libs didn't run Weld at the top of their ticket. I actually like him whereas Johnson is a loon.

Great post.

I always understood that the email thing was a bad look. But they keep calling for her to be thrown in federal prison and all that nonsense. Just calling for extreme consequences without sufficient evidence is all they seem to do.

Basically the summary I read on Benghazi stated that 4 soldiers were captured, tortured, raped, and killed. And that Obama and Clinton turned the other cheek and didn't bother to send help until it was too late. My source is Facebook.

Yes, it'll be all but over if pretty much any of the swing states go for Hillary, but the networks won't call it until the polls close on the West Coast. Reason being if they call it before people are done voting there's a theory it'll depress turnout since they know their vote truly won't matter (No one cares about Alaska and Hawaii). News media doesn't want that headache. So unless she hits 270 without any of the west coast states (possible but highly, highly unlikely), they won't call it before 11. Hell, in 2008 it wasn't called until after 11, even though it was clear he was going to win. Although I am thinking of EST times, so it'll probably be called around 8:30 PST.

Yeah that makes sense, still some slight reassurances would help me pay attention in class and not be on my twitter feed constantly lol

Hindl

Yeah that makes sense, still some slight reassurances would help me pay attention in class and not be on my twitter feed constantly lol

If you see any one of OH, FA, NC, or GA called then it's over. And considering Hispanics are leading to record-breaking turnout in heavily Democratic counties in Florida right now, I think we'll know pretty early on.

If you see any one of OH, FA, NC, or GA called then it's over. And considering Hispanics are leading to record-breaking turnout in heavily Democratic counties in Florida right now, I think we'll know pretty early on.

My hope is that Florida is called early and we can end this year long national nightmare.

Who would have thunk we'd have a african american and female president back to back.
And we will have a Hispanic one next I bet. The Dems have a strangle hold on the presidency that is only going to grow each year and they seem to really want to push candidates that represent different groups.

Hindl

My hope is that Florida is called early and we can end this year long national nightmare.

I think it will be. I'm more worried how Trump supporters react though.

And we will have a Hispanic one next I bet. The Dems have a strangle hold on the presidency that is only going to grow each year and they seem to really want to push candidates that represent different groups.

Nah fuck that give me the 1st half-black, half-indian female president

Kamala Harris, AG for California

There's a special circle in Hell for cats running this kind of fuckery in 2016

Ben JacobsVerified account
‏@Bencjacobs
Cash bar at trump election night event

bionic77

If and when Trump loses he is going to take it to the next level in the aftermath. He will say it was rigged. Ask for investigations. Probably urge violence and definitely sue everyone.

It won't be over even after she wins. He is going to drag us all through the mud. But at least he has the blessings of Bill and Tommy.

If and when Trump loses he is going to take it to the next level in the aftermath. He will say it was rigged. Ask for investigations. Probably urge violence and definitely sue everyone.

It won't be over even after she wins. He is going to drag us all through the mud. But at least he has the blessings of Bill and Tommy.
He can go through all of the contortions he wants post-election. If the polling holds and she ends up with 300+ electoral win and +4-5 points in the popular vote. It's all fucking meaningless. No one will pay that orange piece of shit mind until he starts his Trump TV network which was likely his goal anyways.

Another good choice. Plus Republicans certainly can't hit her on the military
In what universe can Republicans EVER hit a candidate on the military with a straight face again when Donald Trump was your candidate in 2016? A man that has said he knows more about ISIS than the Joint Cheifs, doesn't understand even basic military or foreign policy and who has spent the last week shitting on the campaign in Mosul despite the fact that its been SUCCESSFUL by any military measure. Oh and it has not put American troops/lives in significant levels of harm.

The ads write themselves "Four years ago Republicans nominated Donald Trump who said....Vote XXXX for President".

Top Bottom