• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

"those fact checkers are hillary supporters! wake up! something something mainstream media"

seriously what i deal with. i gave up a while back.

You know David Frum was on Bill Maher last week and he made the (good) point that Americans have just contorted themselves into this complete and total mistrust of all institutions. Whether it be the government, coalition building, etc. He says THAT is the greater threat to our democracy and I happen to agree with him. Of course he was given shit on the panel because he's a conservative but its salient and goes to the simple mindedness and low infomation partisanship that has overtaken the American public. We cannot continue to be this fucking stupid and for all of the good that social media does around the world - it has created a generation of complete fucking morons in the process.

Oh and if you don't trust mainstream media - read your local paper. Support them with a subscription. They continue to be the most reliable and well written source of news in the country. The death of print media is unfortunate as hell.

Milchjon

I agree with FV's post about the distrust in institutions, and it's not just an American thing. It seems prevalent across all classes and political leanings, which makes it so dangerous.

Also, I'm making friends with Eagles fans just in case. Wore an Eagles hat today to test it, and it looked pretty good.

Only problem is when Wentz inevitably announces his Trump support.

Also, no JABEE or Yankee allowed!

Hindl

In what universe can Republicans EVER hit a candidate on the military with a straight face again when Donald Trump was your candidate in 2016? A man that has said he knows more about ISIS than the Joint Cheifs, doesn't understand even basic military or foreign policy and who has spent the last week shitting on the campaign in Mosul despite the fact that its been SUCCESSFUL by any military measure. Oh and it has not put American troops/lives in significant levels of harm.

The ads write themselves "Four years ago Republicans nominated Donald Trump who said....Vote XXXX for President".

Oh I know. But Duckworth is even worse for them. She served in Iraq. She was unfortunately the first female double amputee of the war. She lost her legs and got a purple heart for her country. The gop tried attacking her this year as floy notes below, and It didn't go well

They did on Twitter.. remember?

She doesn't "stand" up for our military..

Oh I remember. Do you remember what happened after? The massive blowback and pretty much immediate apology?

I agree with FV's post about the distrust in institutions, and it's not just an American thing. It seems prevalent across all classes and political leanings, which makes it so dangerous.

Also, I'm making friends with Eagles fans just in case. Wore an Eagles hat today to test it, and it looked pretty good.

Under no circumstances would a pats fan like you be accepted as an eagles fan. I have no doubt that you are a trump guy, so rooting for the pats is perfect for you.

Hunter S.

Aren't you a trump boy?
Nah, I was actually flipping off a Trump sign on my neighbors lawn months back and they were accidently actually in full view of it without me knowing. At least I know who is cool easily.

They have a Pats flag waving in front of the house like barbarians, too.

cdyhybrid

Pete Carroll's teams are 26-6 in the second half of the season since 2012. This is the largest division lead the Hawks have had at this point in that span.

Oh I remember. Do you remember what happened after? The massive blowback and pretty much immediate apology?
I do remember that.. but those fools would still let loose bullshit.. look at "moderate" Kirk..

I think she'd take it harder on the chin than Barry and Hillary combined with the latent and upfront bullshit that the GOP would throw at her..

But her backstory would almost make her a shoo-in if she has no skeletons and can build a bigger national profile and experience..

Dega has some splainin to do

Wait bucs owner donated to both?
Make sure your bread is buttered on both sides..

JABEE

I welcome you, Milch. I knew you could change!

Pepiope

This guy, specifically.

225px-Carson_wentz_2016.jpg

Y u do this to me Brutus - Caesar, 44 BC

I feel like Ohio might go to trump.....
You guys can stop being friends with me if that happens it's cool.

I'll just have to be friends with warriors fans -_-
sike! Fuck the warriors!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Trump about to lose Florida

Almost time to turn this shit off!

Edit: Gary Johnson is playing a decent sized spoiler in case Trump wanted to get close.

Top Bottom