• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Sanjuro

Oh Sunday Night.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Oh.

When healthy, yes.

There are just so many other holes on the D though. Burns, Hargrave and Davis have talent, but they're rookies and make rookie mistakes (like that awful facemask just outside FG range, Aargh)

The front 7 is leaky, the defense relies too much on the back end to make plays. This team hasn't had a pass rush for three seasons now.

Sounds a lot like the Cowboys

Crazy good cowboy win. That felt like a loss from kick off. One of those games where the team just doesn't have it. With all the other NFC East wins today that was big

This team has composure and confidence that I really haven't seen in a long time. Even the 13-3s and 12-4 seasons had this feeling of instability even in wins. This looks and feels closer to the 90s era

We played like shit most of the game outside of Zeke and Dez. Dak didn't have a good game, regardless of whatever the sports hot take people say. Missed tackles all game and had little to no pass rush. Can't really blame them that much considering that we were trying to tackle Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown. But Eli Rodgers and Jesse James we should be able to tackle and cover in the open field.

OLine and Dline had way too many stupid penalties.

That being said, you are right about the composure and chemistry of this team. It's special.

Bitanator

Guys, I think Romo still wants to come back next week

Dak has "it" in the 4th Quarter with game on the line like Romo, no way he is giving up the spot. though Romo is better, another sloppy game from Dak, back shoulder fade he cannot hit, throwing to his right is awful, but he is a gamer, every Cowboys fan should have full faith in his abilities.

Romo only coming back with an injury to Dak, and ironically, I think Dak is starter again when healthy unlike Romo now

effzee

Great win by the Eagles but of course Dallas and Washington won.

Dallas is for real I guess.

Why did Trico leave ESPN again? He seems to only do pregame and halftime stuff.

Sanjuro

4VZNxOn.gif

Top Bottom