• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

My Steelers. :(

I blame BG
Patrick-Stewart-Shimmies-Wiggles-Smiles-In-The-Captains-Seat-On-Star-Trek.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Media? Shit my facebook is starting to have some pink hats coming out of the woodwork.

This is just going to get worse. Football gods are going to make me a Pats fan again for this Super Bowl aren't they?

It's entirely possible. I mean the Seachickens might still make it if Dallas doesn't.

Bread

Banned
it's been a rough year, and we've lost a lot.

but it's comforting to remember that jak is still out there being a belligerent drunk that can't handle a bottle of MD 20/20 Cucumber flavor

Shazier is a beast though

When healthy, yes.

There are just so many other holes on the D though. Burns, Hargrave and Davis have talent, but they're rookies and make rookie mistakes (like that awful facemask just outside FG range, Aargh)

The front 7 is leaky, the defense relies too much on the back end to make plays. This team hasn't had a pass rush for three seasons now.

neoemonk

The Detroit Lions are in first place after ten weeks.

The King in the North!

It's fitting considering most of our seasons are as painful as the Red Wedding.

Crazy good cowboy win. That felt like a loss from kick off. One of those games where the team just doesn't have it. With all the other NFC East wins today that was big

This team has composure and confidence that I really haven't seen in a long time. Even the 13-3s and 12-4 seasons had this feeling of instability even in wins. This looks and feels closer to the 90s era

Top Bottom