• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lol were 3-6. It doesn't matter.

You're about to be 3-7
NH9gE7v.gif

Carolina PanthersVerified account
‏@Panthers
Injury Report: LB Luke Kuechly is being evaluated for a concussion.

Keep in mind that he missed 4 weeks last year with a concussion

MechDX

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 2m2 minutes ago
Injury Report: LB Luke Kuechly is being evaluated for a concussion. #TNF

Ah

Well that's what I get for basing it off of what y'all are saying instead of watching the game!

I saw it and Lukes reaction. THAT is NOT a concussion IMO

squicken

Ah

Well that's what I get for basing it off of what y'all are saying instead of watching the game!

Announcers were talking about a leg injury but all I saw was the RB's helmet hit him in the chin. Then he was on the field and it was just eerie the way he looked. He was crying and hyperventilating

RBH

Ah

Gaming forum = post about games without actually playing them

NFL-GAF = post about games without actually watching them
NH9gE7v.gif

Slurmer

Banned
The saints should have just chucked it down field, the panthers are the exact team that would fuck that up and get a pass interference or something else dumb.

Maybe they lost on purpose as a sign of respect to Luke.

Kalil and Kuechly both look like they are going to be missing significant time.

Time to start up the official tank campaign. Let Tank Commander Bersin get some playing time coach!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is the worst season to tank because everyone is unintentionally tanking

Gonna need less than 5 wins to break into the top 10

Hehehehehe
Fuck this. Anytime I watch a Raptors game I'm gonna sit during the national anthem in the comfort of my home. I'm sitting until ppl play Titanfall 2, I ain't playin no mo.
Does it have booty? Literally and figuratively....
Yeah Brah. Giant robot booty is dope
I'm glad Titanfall 2 is under performing. I want less games with tinny-ass mechanics in the vein of COD. Get some actual weight and visceralness behind the guns ffs.
You should leave....

I'm glad Titanfall 2 is under performing. I want less games with tinny-ass mechanics in the vein of COD. Get some actual weight and visceralness behind the guns ffs.

Top Bottom