• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Dang Dallas is 9-1 and Giants are 7-3.

Birds should just tank at this point. Only chance to save the season is to not lose any more games, which includes 3 more division games.

Edit: Actually we don't control our own pick next year so nevermind.

Narag

HWnKfBA.gif

GG's
gg
Really didn't think they'd be competitive with how the Titans were surging. They just need to sort out whatever bogeyman haunts them with Indy like the Texans have.

Tale of two halves for the Giants D. The shut it down in the second half. Though the Bears lost their best player on O and their line was a mess. Shouldn't have been that hard. Still, I'll take 7-3. JPP was a monster.

GG, Bears-GAF

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GG JagsGAF, you guys have a really nice young defense. A solid core in all three phases of the D going forward. Have to improve QB play and O-Line play but a lot to build around.

An ugly win but I'll take it. The running game has to improve though but a lot of that can probably be contributed to a stout Run D

6-4, Onto the Thanksgiving game against the Vikings

Bacon

Last year I would have been terrified to see the defense on the field in the last two minutes with a one score game. This year I would almost rather see the defense on the field in that situation. Money well spent, this defense sure is something. Collins is most definitely one of the best safeties in the league at this point.

It things that Romo does that Dak cannot do yet, and will probably hurt the Cowboys if they face better defenses in the playoffs.

What Romo does better than Dak is understand throwing windows that are going to be open from pre-snap alignment, if the pre-snap read is not accurate Romo eliminates reads quickly, far quicker than Dak.

Dak needs to see a guy open to throw to him, he cannot throw with anticipation. Well, there was a slant/flat concept vs Pitt's blitz (cannot remember what type of blitz but it seemed like man coverage on the back end), and Dak anticipated the slant. But that is literally the only throw I remember Dak throwing with anticipation all year, the ball was low for Dez and it was a slant vs man.

I'll write more after the game.

First off, Yay Cowboys!

Second, I completely agree - Romo is a much more polished QB than Dak is, and ideally he would be the better choice. He just can't stay healthy.

Number one quality in a Franchise QB is staying upright. Personally I just wouldn't be able to trust Romo to string 2 healthy games together much less an entire playoff run.

Ben Roethlisberger is 3 years younger and i'm starting to turn away from his as a starting QB because it's almost guaranteed he misses a chunk of the season and when he does come back he takes a game or two to warm up again.

yuraya

I know what could cheer up Browns fans. How about Jags trade their 2-8 record to you guys for your 0-11 and a draft pick? I think everyone would be happy that way.

I know what could cheer up Browns fans. How about Jags trade their 2-8 record to you guys for your 0-11 and a draft pick? I think everyone would be happy that way.

You're gonna have to hold on to the L. Draft deal shenanigans strike again.

Why is the patriots v 49ers game going to be televised?

That final Bears drive was like a microcosm of the Jay Cutler era. Flashes of brilliance, moments of hope only to crash in a fiery explosion of awfulness.

Top Bottom