• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Hindl

I can't decide if the Eagles have a shot at this game or not. Their receivers will not get open all day, so they are going to need to run the ball well.

They have a shot, but I'm not counting on it. Expecting a big L, only way they get a win is if the D steps up big time and Wentz goes full game manager

3 and half hours of Skyrim, i played Skyrim and watched the Giants at the same time, when i purchase Skyrim i was still playing Guild Wars 2 a lot, finally giving the game a chance, so damn good, plus all the mods..

Juicy Bob

I can't decide if the Eagles have a shot at this game or not. Their receivers will not get open all day, so they are going to need to run the ball well.
The shitty thing is, even if we do manage to somehow beat the Seahawks, we're no closer to a wildcard thanks to the Giants and Cowboys winning today.

The shitty thing is, even if we do manage to somehow beat the Seahawks, we're no closer to a wildcard thanks to the Giants and Cowboys winning today.

Yeah it's looking tough going forward but they just gotta keep working. Even if we don't go anywhere this season it will have been a great learning experience for Wentz.

Hindl

It's supposedly pouring rain in Seattle right now. Over/under on drops by Eagles WRs today? 6?

Gotta set the line at like 12

How is that possible?

I can believe it. Before going into the NFL he had only played like 30 games of football ever, and he played all his home games in a dome in college

Kearse will drop more than all of them combined.

I don't think you've watched the Eagles receivers this year

We're all Eagles fans today

John-Krasinski-no.gif

harSon

Banned
First off, Yay Cowboys!

Second, I completely agree - Romo is a much more polished QB than Dak is, and ideally he would be the better choice. He just can't stay healthy.

Number one quality in a Franchise QB is staying upright. Personally I just wouldn't be able to trust Romo to string 2 healthy games together much less an entire playoff run.

Ben Roethlisberger is 3 years younger and i'm starting to turn away from his as a starting QB because it's almost guaranteed he misses a chunk of the season and when he does come back he takes a game or two to warm up again.

I feel like "i'm starting to" is underselling that sentiment just a bit :D More like for the last 5 seasons.

_woLf

hot takes:

1. right side of the oline is still wet paper
2. kam is still made of glass
3. this "HD" broadcast on CBS is awful
4. kearse still can't catch shit

Ashby

When are all these Packers commercials going to stop airing? Sick of seeing these losers being portrayed as non-losers

Top Bottom