• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Got really scared there but the D held firm. Offense needs to milk out the clock and score on this drive, they'll get the ball back at the start of the 2nd. They need to get at least 1 TD between those two posessions

We don't like to blow teams out. We have to make it close for the 4th quarter. Every fucking game man!

Minus the Jets and 49ers cause they are just donkey balls

Any other GM that trades talent like Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones for practically nothing for no reason would be immediately questioned by the people that cut their checks.

Chip Kelly did the same shit in Philly and it got him fired.

Russ is on fire.

Set Russell to 165 degrees... place on tray....

13532830_118754946800shsid.jpg

Duxxy3

Any other GM that trades talent like Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones for practically nothing for no reason would be immediately questioned by the people that cut their checks.

Chip Kelly did the same shit in Philly and it got him fired.

Kraft doesn't have the balls to take away GM powers from Bill. I don't think that Bill should be GM any longer. Don't think his moves have been good lately. Don't think his drafts have been that good lately. Too many stretch picks in the draft. Way too many bad trades, especially this year.

Kraft doesn't have the balls to take away GM powers from Bill. I don't think that Bill should be GM any longer. Don't think his moves have been good lately. Don't think his drafts have been that good lately. Too many stretch picks in the draft. Way too many bad trades, especially this year.

I don't think it's unreasonable to take his powers away tbh. Pioli had a huge hand in being able to tell Bill "no" and it helped them build one of the greatest teams ever. Kraft needs to grow a pair and do the same. Bill, at the very least, needs somebody next to him that will tell him "no, don't do that".

Top Bottom