• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Bread

Banned
I don't think it's unreasonable to take his powers away tbh. Pioli had a huge hand in being able to tell Bill "no" and it helped them build one of the greatest teams ever. Kraft needs to grow a pair and do the same. Bill, at the very least, needs somebody next to him that will tell him "no, don't do that".
The Pats have consistently been in the top 3 teams of the league since Bill took over, with and without Pioli. Give me a break.

Wuiji

This Rams/Dolphins game is so bad. It's like two teams trying their best to not win, and the Rams accidentally scored a TD.

Any other GM that trades talent like Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones for practically nothing for no reason would be immediately questioned by the people that cut their checks.

Chip Kelly did the same shit in Philly and it got him fired.
Media is too busy juggling Belichick's balls for getting a 3rd for Jones, despite Bill's abysmal record drafting in the 3rd.

The Pats have consistently been in the top 3 teams of the league since Bill took over, with and without Pioli. Give me a break.

And what has GM Bill done that warrants keeping that position other than being a good coach and having a great QB?

There has been a deficit of talent in key areas that has keep the Patriots from winning a SB, which is their only goal, not being a top 3 team. That's a deficiency in talent evaluation and drafting, as well as talent retention.

Bill is a great, great, great coach, nobody disputes that.

But he's a sub-par GM.

Duxxy3

He is arguably the greatest coach of all time and he has a top 3 QB of all time. He could be the worst GM in the league and still win super bowls.

He is arguably the greatest coach of all time and he has a top 3 QB of all time. He could be the worst GM in the league and still win super bowls.

Look at Ted Thompson. Everybody was on his dick something fierce when Godgers was at the top of his game. Now that he's having a down year, people are saying he should be fired, and he should, because Rodgers very clearly masked the fact that the team he built is exceptionally talent deficient at key areas.

Hindl

Sproles and Mathews hurt? Well fuck

Even I'm mad for you guys.

It's just infuriating, I was all for giving the dude chances but he's garbage. Can't catch shit. We have to have one of the worst WR corps in the league

Edit: It's a checkdown and even our RBs can't catch! Fuck this game

This Rams/ Dolphins game

OnHOp6n.png

Sorry Chris

Bread

Banned
And what has GM Bill done that warrants keeping that position other than being a good coach and having a great QB?

There has been a deficit of talent in key areas that has keep the Patriots from winning a SB, which is their only goal, not being a top 3 team. That's a deficiency in talent evaluation and drafting, as well as talent retention.

Bill is a great, great, great coach, nobody disputes that.

But he's a sub-par GM.
Bill controls this team from top to bottom, that's the way it should be. He makes questionable decisions but he also makes up for it by finding guys on the bargain bin who get transformed into impact players.

Sproles and Mathews hurt? Well fuck

It's just infuriating, I was all for giving the dude chances but he's garbage. Can't catch shit. We have to have one of the worst WR corps in the league

I hope you guys draft or trade for a WR1. Matthews is good, and the rest are garbage.

Top Bottom