• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Euron

NE probably won't make it out of the AFC. Defense is extremely suspect.
Who's going to beat them though?

The Broncos have a great overall defense but I don't see them making it to the AFC Championship again with their offense and suspect run defense. They'll lose to a divisional rival.

Brady would tear through the Raiders' secondary and I think the Pats can successfully hold back the Crabtree/Cooper combo.

Steelers have a great offense but their defense is even worse than the Pats'

Andy "clock management" Reid will continue to shoot his team in the foot. The team was exposed today by the Bucs of all teams anyway.

The AFC South team is not getting out of the wildcard round.

That covers all bases I suppose

cdyhybrid

Another miss by Brady to Edelman.

GIF form:

xPKERR6.gif

Who's going to beat them though?

The Broncos have a great overall defense but I don't see them making it to the AFC Championship again with their offense and suspect run defense. They'll lose to a divisional rival.

Brady would tear through the Raiders' secondary and I think the Pats can successfully hold back the Crabtree/Cooper combo.

Steelers have a great offense but their defense is even worse than the Pats'

Andy "clock management" Reid will continue to shoot his team in the foot. The team was exposed today by the Bucs of all teams anyway.

The AFC South team is not getting out of the wildcard round.

That covers all bases I suppose

What about this Patriots secondary gives you that impression?

Chip got those guys open last year. He created the problem by letting the talent walk, but he made that offense at least okay (and that was with Cooper starting)

By far the best thing Chip did was scheme guys open. Watching the all-22 for the Eagles the last few years has been so depresing since guys would get wide open and they couldnt get them the ball, or they would just drop it.

Top Bottom