• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

House-collapses-in-Birthmark-house-md-2565986-500-334.gif

squicken

Rams pass rush disappeared the last two drives. Got tired or whatever but Tannehill had time and ... he did it

e: 49ers with that cover

Tom Penny

Hot takes from the announcer.

" I don't think Goff has what it takes to score a TD with 10 seconds left from the 50 with no Timeouts "

Will BrinsonVerified account
‏@WillBrinson
Dolphins drive chart today:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Interception
Punt
Punt
Punt
TD
TD

Not unrelated: I think my favorite part of the "Jeff Fisher 8-8" meme is that he hasn't actually gotten to 8-8 in 7 years. Ol buddy been skating on a mediocre reputation and not even managing to meet his own bar since he's been with the Rams.

Hindl

Silver lining for Eagles at least if we finish last this year we'll get to play all the last place teams next year.

Next year the NFC East plays the AFC and NFC West. So we get two games against what's looking like Chicago and Panthers, but the rest of that schedule is brutal. Full of tough defenses and if we don't get our WRs fixed in the offseason it won't get better.

that was some absurdly conservative playcalling there pete

They're up by 11 with the opposing team having 0 timeouts and 3:00 left in a game where there's been a ton of injuries. Conservative playcalling is what you want

PillarEN

Not unrelated: I think my favorite part of the "Jeff Fisher 8-8" meme is that he hasn't actually gotten to 8-8 in 7 years. Ol buddy been skating on a mediocre reputation and not even managing to meet his own bar since he's been with the Rams.

Oh wow. I didn't realize that they have not even reached 9-7 at least once during those years. Pathetic.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I hate this soft ass defense teams play at the end of game when ahead.

You held them to 15pts by playing normal D.... so yeah.. let's go soft and play prevent and let Philly march up the field like it's Madden on Easy mode.

FTF

Will BrinsonVerified account
‏@WillBrinson
Dolphins drive chart today:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Interception
Punt
Punt
Punt
TD
TD

lol that drive chart is ridiculous.

Top Bottom