• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Bessy67

Kinda a pointless season

The 2010 team was just far better in all aspects so I can't even hope we'd pull something together. We did have a shitload of injuries that season though.
I just have no confidence that even if we did get everyone back from injury we'd be that much better though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We should just decline the invite and save ourselves the embarrassment. The game would probably conflict with the video shoot for the latest State Farm campaign anyway.

Kinda expecting for them to have a different spokesperson next season at this point

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just have no confidence that even if we did get everyone back from injury we'd be that much better though.

The team isn't that bad...on paper assuming everyone is playing at their usual level.

This is the best offensive line Rodgers has ever had.

It's just not performing and a total dumpster fire. I think we just need a new coach.

bionic77

Kinda a pointless season

The 2010 team was just far better in all aspects so I can't even hope we'd pull something together. We did have a shitload of injuries that season though.
Is you want to make a run you need to be really good at something. Preferably a few things.

In 2010 you had an amazing defense and a top 5 qb. With the right matchups magic can happen. What exactly are the Packers elite at this year? Nothing that I can see so they are not destined for a playoff run.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is you want to make a run you need to be really good at something. Preferably a few things.

In 2010 you had an amazing defense and a top 5 qb. With the right matchups magic can happen. What exactly are the Packers elite at this year? Nothing that I can see so they are not destined for a playoff run.

We're good at....run defense and pass blocking. Mason Crosby has been kicking pretty well too I think.

Eh not the right things you need

bionic77

We're good at....run defense and pass blocking. Mason Crosby has been kicking pretty well too I think.

Eh not the right things you need
Run defense could be big against the Cowboys if Dak reverts to a bitch ass rookie.

But most likely they would just push you around like they do with everyone.

At least you won't be losing at home this year!

Top Bottom