• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Hindl

Howard Eskin ✔ @howardeskin
RB's Darrin Sproles, Ryan Mathews injuries may be serious. Sproles possible Fractured rib and Mathews possible MCL. #eagles @SportsRadioWIP

If true, the season is actually over

tumblr_mrnlnqIRj41rome1po1_500.gif

Shit, just realized something.

The republicans are going to amend the constitution once they get one or two more state houses so Arnold can run as Trump's successor.

BOOK IT!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions are 3rd in the NFC standings. That would set up a hypothetical matchup with the Redskins who are 6. Still a ton of football to play but we control our destiny on Thanksgiving.

Hindl

Eagles are 2-5 since week 3, This season was over either way. Just sucks they looked so good early and messed up expectations for this season.

Yeah but I could at least still lie to myself. With those two out Wentz has literally no weapons unless Ertz and JMatt have good games. And you can't count on that. It does suck that the early season success messed up expectations, it's just a bummer seeing the lack of talent on offense hold him back. Even if they don't get Jeffery, signing two of the random WR free agents will still pair better with JMatt than Agholor and DGB.

We'll trade you McKinnon for our 1st.

We need that for Dalvin Cook

Yeah but I could at least still lie to myself. With those two out Wentz has literally no weapons unless Ertz and JMatt have good games. And you can't count on that. It does suck that the early season success messed up expectations, it's just a bummer seeing the lack of talent on offense hold him back. Even if they don't get Jeffery, signing two of the random WR free agents will still pair better with JMatt than Agholor and DGB.

We need that for Dalvin Cook

Like Ruben Randle and Chris Givens? I hope Howie seriously tries to upgrade the WR position this offseason and doesnt just grab two bums off the street.

Top Bottom