• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Mexican football!

This ESPN mouthpiece shit lol.
"Mexicans LOVE football! GOD ISN'T FOOTBALL JUST THE BEST?"

putting-gun-to-head.gif

Gigglepoo

McCarthy should have been fired before that horrific loss against the Seahawks. The fact that he's still employed two years later is baffling.

Nobody doing opiates will just quit doing them and only smoke weed so why does it matter? They will just continue to do both like they already do.

Yes, it's difficult to stop using opiates once you're addicted to them. But it would be smart to avoid them in the first place, no?

I'm so confused why the US national anthem wasn't boo'd. We've had better relations in the past where you couldn't hear the singing over the boos. Odd.

bionic77

My brother in law just played a hole of golf with Michael Jordan in Miami. And bhe failed to tell him that he was a fraudulent bitch. I mean at least ask him how much better Cedric Ceballos was than him while he is hitting his birdie putt!

Should I tell my sister to leave him or should I get the rest of the family to agree that they are out?

Top Bottom