• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

bionic77

That call was pretty iffy.

Why don't the Eagles use Sproles more often? It seems like something good always happens when he gets the ball.

Hindl

That call was pretty iffy.

Why don't the Eagles use Sproles more often? It seems like something good always happens when he gets the ball.

He's 33. Can't overwork him and he's already 50% of the offense

Holy shit can't believe Wentz got away

bionic77

He's 33. Can't overwork him and he's already 50% of the offense

Holy shit can't believe Wentz got away
Not For Long.

James Harrison is 38 and is probably closer to 50 (accounting for organic HGH and steroids) and he is a starter on our defense!

Play Sproles until he breaks. Thats the way of this league.

Wentz slang it!

RBH

Just got this in the mail:

svAXgxG.jpg

I'm ready to do a smash attack on Bionic's ass!

Yeah!

Jarate

Banned
IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE OFFSIDES DONT JUMP OFFSIDES

Jesus, Gruden, do you not give a shIt that the defender ducks up by doing that. It's his fault

Slo

I really hate when the OLineman moves like 7 seconds later and forces the refs to throw a flag. Should be delay of game.

bionic77

Just got this in the mail:

I'm ready to do a smash attack on Bionic's ass!

Yeah!
That fancy education paid off. You are now officially a cultured ass gentleman with excellent ass taste!

I will see you at Switch launch friend.

While these lesser people continue to eat Taco Bell and play some lame ass shooters you and me and the other gentlemen of this thread will be living it up wth Switch and Chick Fil A!

Sephzilla

Drew Brees: "I've played many games in bad weather"

You play in a dome half the season and your divisional games never go north of Carolina.

Top Bottom