• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Draconian

This was probably one of his better called games. Very minimal bubble screens, like 6 run plays. That's what this offense needs. Still only 24 points

That's really only because the drives have been so long though. All possessions but one have been scoring drives.

So Pack fans, what happened? Defense was getting better for a season or two, how did it so precipitously go to shit?
Ton of injuries at CB (and let Hayward go in the offseason to make it worse), front 6/7 burned itself out trying to overcompensate. They broke against Dallas, haven't been the same since.

There might also be something scheme related that offenses noticed, but I think the decline up front basically tells the tale. They just don't have the fire they did to open the season (and the last couple years)

brentech

So Pack fans, what happened? Defense was getting better for a season or two, how did it so precipitously go to shit?

#1 CB out, couple others in secondary down, replacement corners are nickel corners on their best days.

Matthews has been ineffective this year, always injured and hung up outside of the first couple games of the year. Julius Peppers hasn't been effective in a while and eats a chunk of money. I think the line isn't in a terrible place with Daniels anchoring and Clark learning, but they need to lock down a nose tackle. Raji taking the year off hurt, even though Guion has filled in decently.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not really, I have a much bigger beef with a certain other team in that division.

Also, Desean is a hero

We have good cause to hate 3 out of 4 of those teams

But yes the Cowboys will always be on my "most hated" Mt Rushmore with the Vikings, Bears, and Seahawks

MechDX

Great so the Packers got some of their swagger back for next week.

What are you going to do when this runs wild on you!

baby-giraffe-slows-down-after-a-run.gif

We have good cause to hate 3 out of 4 of those teams

But yes the Cowboys will always be on my "most hated" Mt Rushmore with the Vikings, Bears, and Seahawks
I don't hate Philly. They were absolved of any sins when they put us back in control of our fate in 2010.

EatDatPussy445 shares his thoughts on the Eagles/Packers game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqymKm06PKU

I know that look. That's the "Leafs fan" look.

#1 CB out, couple others in secondary down, replacement corners are nickel corners on their best days.

Matthews has been ineffective this year, always injured and hung up outside of the first couple games of the year. Julius Peppers hasn't been effective in a while and eats a chunk of money. I think the line isn't in a terrible place with Daniels anchoring and Clark learning, but they need to lock down a nose tackle. Raji taking the year off hurt, even though Guion has filled in decently.

Has Raji expressly indicated he's coming back? The statement he made didn't exactly inspire passion.

Top Bottom