• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

C0BrEuN.gif

brentech

They didn't win with my predicted 98yd drive, but it still happened. Bradford checking down on a 2 minute drive was just perfect.

squicken

gg Lions fans

Squicken and pep defend your boy!

No defending that INT. Got fooled by a coverage and did the one thing he couldn't do. Small defense of the INT is that all they could do was throw short passes and eventually one was going to get jumped.

It's a bummer for MIN. They had a special defense but the offense was decimated by injuries. What could have been

Make up your mind, NFL-GAF.

You joke about the Cowboys not being good in forever, but then you lump them in with the Pats as "entitled" franchises who don't deserve a Super Bowl.

I've never seen my team get to the Conference Championship game. How many of you can say that about your teams?

squicken

coAliR6.gif

Absolutely doable. Can't imagine anybody with the Bears left on their schedule who doesn't win at least that game

I mean they lost their center and guard today. At the end they were playing one linemen from opening day and 3 guys who have spent time on the practice squad. Diggs has a knee injury and who knows when Peterson is coming back. Detroit has a terrible defense but MIN couldn't do anything but throw short all game b/c they cannot pass protect.

They are done. At some point you cannot overcome injuries

You joke about the Cowboys not being good in forever, but then you lump them in with the Pats as "entitled" franchises who don't deserve a Super Bowl.

I've never seen my team get to the Conference Championship game. How many of you can say that about your teams?

I remember the dolphins in 92 :( I cried

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Hard to have sympathy when most of us remember the bullshit of the 90s and the insufferable fanbase nationwide.

They were the Pats before the Pats

Edit: hate that my posts aren't green when quoted on mobile right now!

Top Bottom