• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Make up your mind, NFL-GAF.

You joke about the Cowboys not being good in forever, but then you lump them in with the Pats as "entitled" franchises who don't deserve a Super Bowl.

I've never seen my team get to the Conference Championship game. How many of you can say that about your teams?

Never even seen mine win a playoff game.

Hard to have sympathy when most of us remember the bullshit of the 90s and the insufferable fanbase nationwide.

They were the Pats before the Pats

Edit: hate that my posts aren't green when quoted on mobile right now!

Cowboys of the 90's aren't even close to the level of the modern day Pats in terms of success.

Make up your mind, NFL-GAF.

You joke about the Cowboys not being good in forever, but then you lump them in with the Pats as "entitled" franchises who don't deserve a Super Bowl.

I've never seen my team get to the Conference Championship game. How many of you can say that about your teams?

America's team don't need no Superbowl..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cowboys of the 90's aren't even close to the level of the modern day Pats in terms of success.

They'd match well against the early 00s Pats easily

Hell those Cowboy teams were probably better.

I mean nobody really compares to the Pats for sustained success though. I think they've eclipsed the Niners by a few years now?

GO8Wvjk.gif

Farooq

Banned
Home teams are 9-3 this year on Thursdays. Short week and travel is a disadvantage. WAS played Sunday night so it's even rougher for them today

WAS got screwed by the schedule makers.

Dallas had to the same thing in 2014, and they played poorly.

Top Bottom