• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

That's not success. I'll trade all our championship games for a super bowl followed by a decade of Browns like football

If I were a player, then I can see em thinking like this. But as a fan? I'd rather lose in the championship game a few times in a row then one SB win then turn into the browns. At least every season is entertaining instead of having nothing to look forward to for ten years

Pepiope

If I were a player, then I can see em thinking like this. But as a fan? I'd rather lose in the championship game a few times in a row then one SB win then turn into the browns. At least every season is entertaining instead of having nothing to look forward to for ten years
At least with the Browns, the draft is fun. It's not fun being so close and constantly failing.

rObit

Banned
Serious question: Why did they design the stadium such that sunlight would come in only right there where it would fuck up the players?

Tom Penny

Serious question: Why did they design the stadium such that sunlight would come in only right there where it would fuck up the players?
To save money

tmdorsey

When the Cowboys are good Buck and Aikman are the worst to listen to.

Truth.

Bionic, you will be proud of me. I just bought 4 games today with all the Black Friday sales that are going on and as an old I have no idea how I'm gonna find the time to play them all.

mr2xxx

Banned

I think Bills fan would rather have one than being involved in a NFCE gang bang.

Truth.

Bionic, you will be proud of me. I just bought 4 games today with all the Black Friday sales that are going on and as an old I have no idea how I'm gonna find the time to play them all.

My old man moment was taking a couple looks at all the game sales and then turning around and spending a couple hundred dollars on clothes instead.

Young me would kill current me for that

Top Bottom