• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

I was expecting Washington to lose this game but at least this game has been good football and fun to watch.

I'm not even mad at the Cowboys, they're an excellent team right now.

Ronin

I think Dak and Elliot have a bright future, but I can't help but feel like this is the Panthers all over again and the Cowboys seriously come back down to earth next season.

Sanjuro

I think Dak and Elliot have a bright future, but I can't help but feel like this is the Panthers all over again and the Cowboys seriously come back down to earth next season.

Drew and Curtis were supposed to have a bright future before the heel turn.

Slurmer

Banned

Dallas has an actual O Line. They will be nothing like the Panthers.

As long as the Cowboys have the same offensive line, they'll be fine.

One of the biggest differences between the Panthers last year and the Panthers now is that the offensive line overachieved as a unit (until the Super Bowl) last year whereas they've been about what we expected out of them (terrible) this year.

Romo/Dak argument is so useless. Our lack of pass rush is going to get us killed in the playoffs

giphy.gif

Werd

If only Dallas had been able to pull off a Cameron Wake trade (no idea if it was logistically reasonable, just saw it mentioned in fluff deadline articles) or such, a little pressure sure would be useful...

Top Bottom