• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

B.O.O.M

Honestly a fun game to watch. A bit of luck going the other way and this could have easily been a Washington win.

Dat O-Line of Dallas tho

B.O.O.M

Skip is gone. I actually like his replacement, Max Kellerman. I hoped that Stephen A. would stop his bit with Skip gone, but he still ruins every discussion by needing to stroke his ego by unnecessarily yelling and acting like memorizing a thesaurus makes him intelligent.

Skip does his gloating now on FS1 Undisputed

Both Max on First take and Shannon on Undisputed are better than their partners

Farooq

Banned
3 in the first round in 5 years.No teams don't do that all the time.

Did I write all the time? I wrote every team drafts o-line in response to you saying Dallas had a brain to build an o-line.

Although hit rate decreases the lower the round, offensive lineman hit rate is last among offensive positions in the 1st round (disregarding QBs and going by AV)

Bitanator

Norman picked Dez's leg up off the ground after a catch and was twisting his ankle, he should have been ejected for being a punk ass bitch. No respect for him

Two Words

why? I'd bet Washington doesn't even get a shot at the first score if Dallas had the whole field to drive
Because all it did was let Dallas burn more time anyways. You're more likely for Dallas to make mistakes during a drive than messing up an on-side kick.

I like it I like it I like it.

All that offense and we still held to 26 points and the W. They had to do so much to win and we felt like we cruised through. That's the sign of a good team.

Honestly a stop or two for the D and we would have blown them out. But we definitely need a pass rush, jeez no sacks, no hurries barely. Cousins had better protection than Dak.

CyEatkmUoAAWHzT.jpg:large

this is why jerry leaves the windows open

Or a Cowboys game without Romo.

I always knew we could be friends

Top Bottom