• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haden is getting burned by Beckham so far today but Eli just can't get the ball to him.

edit: SACK LUNCH OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans special teams still special

fucking stupid

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You suck a fuck Brock

lmfao how are the Bengals already down 10

I know they're bad and I've said that for years but jesus, these two years are the most vulnerable I've ever seen the Ravens, how do you give up two scores to them in 6 minutes

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave in the area of playing football Haden is still one of our top boys right? Right?!....

We can still blame the injuries...

200.gif

Matrix

I'm watching the Carr years all over again.

Matrix

Imagine if the Texans had a QB, coach and Watt.

squicken

Why can't offenses figure out that they just need to get the Texans' LBs in coverage and they will have an easy time of it. Every time they play the Pats, that is what NE does

Top Bottom