• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Oh my gosh, you guys. I've been reading Cuban native Armando Salguero's Dolphins blog for years and he just murdered Colin Kaepernick for wearing that Fidel Castro shirt. This happened before Castro died too...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117033883.html

Between the not voting thing and that, his ignorance is infuriating. His kneeling generated a conversation but I wonder if he's done anything beyond that to combat oppression.

Hindl

Oh my gosh, you guys. I've been reading Cuban native Armando Salguero's Dolphins blog for years and he just murdered Colin Kaepernick for wearing that Fidel Castro shirt. This happened before Castro died too...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117033883.html

Yeah fuck kap. I supported the kneel but then when he didn't vote and now the Castro shirt it's obvious he has no idea what he's talking about. He's the equivalent of those stereotypical college kids that take politics 101 and think they understand the world

Gobias

Banned
It's also shitty because as you can read from the comments it makes people think they can just shit on people who do try to stick up for civil rights, not that they wouldn't shit on them regardless

Between the not voting thing and that, his ignorance is infuriating. His kneeling generated a conversation but I wonder if he's done anything beyond that to combat oppression.

He claimed he was going to donate a million dollars to different civil rights groups. I don't recall seeing anything further since his announcement.

The camp Kaep did was great and the conversation started from his kneeling (including others kneeling throughout the league) was much needed, but this other stuff he's doing is baffling

BigAT

Extend Fisher:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
The No. 2 overall pick from the 2014 NFL draft, Rams OT Greg Robinson, is a healthy inactive today.

He claimed he was going to donate a million dollars to different civil rights groups. I don't recall seeing anything further since his announcement.

He is. He's donating 100k a month for 10 months.

http://nesn.com/2016/11/colin-kaepernick-reveals-first-wave-of-donations-for-million-dollar-pledge/

I can't be hypocritical in my defense of the first amendment by saying "fuck him!"for wearing the shirt. Despite that being my emotional reaction to it as a Cuban American immigrant. It also harms any remaining credibility he had when it comes to speaking out against oppression but at the end of the day, the 1st amendment doesnt just apply when I happen to agree with the speech in question. It's his right to wear and say what he likes. I'm as much of a zealot for the first amendment as gun nuts are about the second.

It's also my right to say he's an utter buffoon who's completely ignorant to the realities of who Castro was but then whole swaths of GAF have been sucking that odious piece of shits dick since his death so it's none too surprising.

MechDX

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1320057

That+gif+wut+wut+_a74256b563e78f5f973db2c6c69409fe.gif

Garafolo reporting the Giants are eyeing the December 11th game versus Dallas as the return date for Shane Vereen from IR. That would be a nice boost for the offense.

bionic77

Which is the cooler video between the baby iguana evading a thousand snakes on snake island or the BBC video showing the bowling ball and feathers falling at the exact speed (in a vacuum)?

I would normally post the videos but I am on my phone and am too lazy to bother at the moment.

Narag

Which is the cooler video between the baby iguana evading a thousand snakes on snake island or the BBC video showing the bowling ball and feathers falling at the exact speed (in a vacuum)?

I would normally post the videos but I am on my phone and am too lazy to bother at the moment.
Baby iguana hands down as the video is unique. bowling ball/feather thing has been around forever.

Top Bottom