• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Kaepernick is the biggest idiot in the NFL, or he's just the ultimate troll. Why would you defend Fidel Castro before playing a game IN MIAMI WHERE CASTROS REFUGEES LIVE?! Dumbass. I bet he was boo'd to oblivion when he marched out of the tunnel

I said he'd be a bust. I felt like he didn't have the athleticism to be an effective pass rusher. But he is skillful with his hands and has a good motor, already has 5 sacks which is pretty great for a rookie.
It's not your fault.

Noah was a fuck-up and had to leave Ohio State because the BIG 10 banned him from completion for doing Ecstasy..

Before then.. he was really good. He made Joey Bosa look like a chump.. and that isn't easy. Him being banned probably cost us the Orange Bowl against Clemson

trey wingo ‏@wingoz 6m6 minutes ago
That's the first roughing the passer call for Cam since 2014

Of all the hits we have seen Cam take this year, they choose to call one that wasn't actually roughing the passer. Kinda funny

Farooq

Banned
I was more worried he'd be like a Gregory who can't stay on the field due to non football related stuff.

Yea I remember his problems. I got intrigued when he balled out at the Senior Bowl, but then the combine lowered my thoughts on him. Which was probably wrong, the more I watch pass rushers the more I feel like it is a skill and athleticism just makes it easier.

It's not your fault.

Noah was a fuck-up and had to leave Ohio State because the BIG 10 banned him from completion for doing Ecstasy..

Before then.. he was really good. He made Joey Bosa look like a chump.. and that isn't easy. Him being banned probably cost us the Orange Bowl against Clemson

I want to go back and watch him play.

Afrikan

Kaepernick is the biggest idiot in the NFL, or he's just the ultimate troll. Why would you defend Fidel Castro before playing a game IN MIAMI WHERE CASTROS REFUGEES LIVE?! Dumbass. I bet he was boo'd to oblivion when he marched out of the tunnel

Dumbass?

do some research before just reading headlines.

it was about Malcolm X... Kap just pointed out that Fidel pushed Education in his country.

I want to go back and watch him play.
There are some clips of him on YouTube..

He had solid athleticism and good instinct back then..

Joey was probably stronger.. but Noah was faster.. good coming off the edge.. god the two of them together would have been so good.. it depresses me thinking about it.

squicken

Prior to the game, people said he matches up better with bigger guys (compared to the smaller, shifty receivers).

I think that is generally true with guys like Decker or Jefferey, but Evans is big and fast like Julio. Once Evans gets more precise he is going to be amazing

Top Bottom