• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Mortemis

Banned
After the past couple not so horrible games by our o-line, kinda felt a regression was inevitable.

Oh, Sowell is playing.

That explains the OL turning back into a pumpkin.

Wasn't Gilliam benched for bad play? That's what I thought, don't know if he's injured.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Season is starting to look a lot like last year. 2 years in a row where we see a clear superbowl favorite fall out. Last year to injuries, this year to bill losing the locker room.

cdyhybrid

After the past couple not so horrible games by our o-line, kinda felt a regression was inevitable.

Wasn't Gilliam benched for bad play? That's what I thought, don't know if he's injured.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was, Gilliam was sucking it up. Sowell is not an NFL starting-caliber player though.

Edit: AGUAYO!!!!!

Yea I remember his problems. I got intrigued when he balled out at the Senior Bowl, but then the combine lowered my thoughts on him. Which was probably wrong, the more I watch pass rushers the more I feel like it is a skill and athleticism just makes it easier.

It's a balance. I'm reminded of that every week I see Jarvis Jones play. If he only had the athleticism...

Top Bottom