• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

jiggles

Banned
What a hit from KJ. Beautiful. Okay, usual first half shitfest is over with. Time to start playing.

The clock on the overlay kept running even though the actual clock in the stadium wasn't. It's borked.

Yeah, and then it came back with a different font. And it wasn't tracking TOs. I have to wonder what the hell would have happened if someone scored

cdyhybrid

Well, even if we blow this game our division lead isn't going to shrink.

Edit: Oh Bellamy...that's the Bears for you this year I guess.

LJ11

Jets will get rolled in the second, had them for a minute. You never know though, with Bill losing the locker room maybe they players shank his ass at halftime and the jets pull it out.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just want to give a shout out to Justin Tucker. Today he went 4/4 in FG's. 3 of those FG's were from 50+ yards. Aguayo will never touch Tucker's accuracy

I think it's well known that him and Dan Bailey are head and shoulders over everybody else. Gost used to be in that group.

It would help if Mike Shula had a pass play shorter than 5 yards in the playbook.

It doesn't always have to be HB run, QB run, or playaction pass 40 yards downfield.

Fake Edit: Yes I just saw that play

EDIT: The replacement for the replacement for Oher is hurt now.

Just forfeit Ron

NastyBook

That chain, though.
KuGsj.gif

RBH

I just walked next to John Lynch in the TSA pre-check line at the Atlanta airport.

:O

He and a few other folks had just come straight from the Falcons/Cardinals game.

Top Bottom