• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Bread

Banned
LOL

Zero perspective, no grip on reality. Hope you make it through the "collapse" to the number one seed in the AFC.

Also the game is tied and the Pats are about to take the lead. FALLING APART
TDR we can't all be fans of teams on 6 game winning streaks

check your privilege

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
LOL

Zero perspective, no grip on reality. Hope you make it through the "collapse" to the number one seed in the AFC.

Considering every week you do your same song and dance. Wahh it's over we always do this they can never find ish games, blah blah blah. The pats are struggling hard right now, the Bennett injury looked bad and gronk took an injury to his twice surgically repaired spine, and the defense is a joke. I have plenty of perspective, don't appreciate being called a joke for commenting on the football team I follow.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Pats fans are the worst. "Boo hoo, my team might lose a game. We might only be the 2-seed this year!"

Do you even hear yourselves?

Bread

Banned
you guys just don't understand, when you have a team wit h the GOAT qb on offense and an Elite Hero on defense you should not be losing a single game.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats fans are the worst. "Boo hoo, my team might lose a game. We might only be the 2-seed this year!"

I'm not saying that at all. Lol it's fine though, of Bennett and gronk are seriously hurt yeah that's a serious problem. Not to mention a balky knee on a 39 year old qb. I don't care about 1st seed, although they desperately need that bye imo with half the team being made of glass.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Brady encourages it. Misses simple pass, sits down dejected like he just threw interception to lose Super Bowl.

hello friends i sure am glad to be watching this game of hockey/basketball/baseball, a sport i have followed my whole adult life but am just now talking about. i have always been a fan of team x but where is player y <- Pats fan bailing on the team and sport and moving on the second after Br*dy/Belichick retire

Considering every week you do your same song and dance. Wahh it's over we always do this they can never find ish games, blah blah blah. The pats are struggling hard right now, the Bennett injury looked bad and gronk took an injury to his twice surgically repaired spine, and the defense is a joke. I have plenty of perspective, don't appreciate being called a joke for commenting on the football team I follow.
Wow, didn't realize I had so many fans.

The reason I expect the Dolphins to collapse is because I've been hanging out in reality for a few decades. Not sure where you've been.

Top Bottom