• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Bread

Banned
hello friends i sure am glad to be watching this game of hockey/basketball/baseball, a sport i have followed my whole adult life but am just now talking about. i have always been a fan of team x but where is player y <- Pats fan bailing on the team and sport and moving on the second after Br*dy/Belichick retire
you are not doing it

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow, didn't realize I had so many fans.

The reason I expect the Dolphins to collapse is because I've been hanging out in reality for a few decades. Not sure where you've been.

Ok but they don't right? The reason I expect the pats to start falling apart is gronk gets I hired yearly and now is doing his yearly game of will he won't he? Bennett looked seriously hurt, and Brady at 39 is dealing with a knee injury. Again not sure how that can be seen any other way for the time being. Not to mention if pats blew this, dolphins game looks daunting and division is back in play. Either way I'm allowed to vent just like everybody else. I'm not saying the season is over, but this team is flawed right now on defense, and their offense can't afford injuries.

Derek needs the other glove so he can become the full David

davidcarrgloves.jpg

Top Bottom