• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Ashby

I really want an article that has some good behind the scenes info on what the hell happened to the Jets this season. Having a more difficult schedule than last year is one thing but they've been hilariously bad on another level

cdyhybrid

I really want an article that has some good behind the scenes info on what the hell happened to the Jets this season. Having a more difficult schedule than last year is one thing but they've been hilariously bad on another leve

Trump made the Jets great again.

Line_HTX

Line what is this DansGame shit you keep posting?...

I almost feel as if only you know what you're talking about....

It's an emote of disgust.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really want an article that has some good behind the scenes info on what the hell happened to the Jets this season. Having a more difficult schedule than last year is one thing but they've been hilariously bad on another leve

They're incredibly old and their drafts which looked really solid on paper the last few years were busts. Then their best offensive weapon went down early. It's basically the Jets ineffective offense of the last few years with an old, busted defense.

My favorite Ravens-Pats matchup was a Sunday night game during the scab refs and the entire crowd was chanting "BULLSHIT" clear as day on a flag on... Harbaugh I think?

Top Bottom