• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

those tweets... Christ

Emily Youcis ‏@realEmilyYoucis 27m27 minutes ago

If you are against African Slavery, you are for an All White America. Whites should've just picked the cotton themselves.

Emily Youcis ‏@realEmilyYoucis 4m4 minutes ago

How else would they have got here? You think the FF's would just drop a tribe of Zulus in the middle of Colonial America for the hell of it?

WHAT

MechDX

ESPN hating

1. Houston Texans

Problem: quarterback

The most difficult problem to overcome, of course, is having a replacement-level quarterback. Brock Osweiler's numbers were inflated by a garbage-time drive in the snow, and he didn't throw any interceptions, but he was playing a very beatable pass defense in Green Bay on Sunday and couldn't even average 6 yards per attempt.

102450-nicolas-cage-wink-gif-smiling-IFKN.gif

"infection on his elbow" my ass. McNair just hiding him for his adopted son Brock.

FREE HIM!!

bionic77

http://deadspin.com/phillies-pistachio-girl-fired-for-being-a-white-natio-1789696359

First Chip Kelly, now this. No wonder Yankee is so angry all the time.
Not surprising that a peanut seller is a racist piece of shit.

I am sick of these assholes. Going to start calling out that they are almost all losers by any objective measure. They couldn't hack it in high school or get a good job and now suddenly I am supposed to pay attention to them? It wasn't america that held you back. It was your lack of effort and subpar genetics.

Fuck off racists.

@ProFootballTalk
Change of plans: NFL will allow Titans, Browns players to wear special cleats for their chosen causes in Week 14

WE DID IT

Top Bottom