• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

cdyhybrid

Apparently whoever raised Joe McKnight worked in the sheriff's department that is investigating his murder.

The dude is gonna walk.

Nialrot

Excited to get my first look at Paxton Lynch playing for the Broncos as he was fun to watch at Memphis (UCF really missed out on him).

Hopefully following the game Gus Bradley will just quit and go home.

mcclainx-large.jpg

Ian RapoportVerified account ‏@RapSheet 35m35 minutes ago
#Cowboys LB Rolando McClain has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

I remember when Floy was my friend.

Now he just stabs me in the bac..

MOTHERFUCKER
I'm Aaron Hernandez?

Floy can't even take a dump without it resulting in a 911 call.

No way he has the power to stop the Switch train.

With the intense worldwide hype and launch frenzy that is going to happen next year it is likely he won't even be allowed to play the demo unit let alone actually purchase one.

When Floy posts 2 days after launch that he is enjoying his Switch most likely it an empty NES shell that he found in a junkyard that he plugged into a tree.

Let Floy live his life on the pig farm in peace while me, you and the rest of enlightened NFL GAF prepare for life after Switch.
I hope the Switch succeeds friend..

well bionic sealed it, gata is free

long live NFL GAF whipping boy - floy!
Why not both Wienke.. why not both..

A lot of disrespect going around today
It's better this way..

bigosc2k

Banned
I remember when Floy was my friend.

Now he just stabs me in the bac..

MOTHERFUCKER

This is why we're friends, I never once stabbed your back when our team met each other in the round of 16. You can never trust anything or anyone that comes from Cleve, they're flithy disgusting animals.

It will my friend.

And if you work hard and budget right you will be the lucky owner of one 10 or 15 years after it comes out.
With what I make.. that's probably true..

Was flo the one that needed to budget for the switch 6 months in advance?
Working as a TA isnt glamorous..

But I didn't say that.. no.. I have no intention of owning a switch.

This is why we're friends, I never once stabbed your back when our team met each other in the round of 16. You can never trust anything or anyone that comes from Cleve, they're flithy disgusting animals.
Are you at a Trump rally Biggie?

The wife stopped playing with me because I was holding us back. Man that game gets so fucking hard.

haha yeah, we only played the first three or four levels and even those stages need so much communication and teamwork if you're playing with two players. Later stages must be borderline impossible without more people.

Not looking forward to the Bills @ Raiders game. The Raiders are too hot right now. They're bound to fizzle out. If not this Sunday, then definitely with the super short week against the divisional rival Chefs. Kind of a shit move, making a division game on the short week. Oh well.

Dishwalla

Banned
Not looking forward to the Bills @ Raiders game. The Raiders are too hot right now. They're bound to fizzle out. If not this Sunday, then definitely with the super short week against the divisional rival Chefs. Kind of a shit move, making a division game on the short week. Oh well.

Chiefs are going to be wore out from Atlanta though, they'll be lucky to win against them and if they do it'll be a tough one.

Top Bottom