• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

How many yards did Ray Rice get on that 4th down dump off just to make the playoffs?

I feel like it was something insane like 4th and 20 and Flacco threw a 4 yard pass and then Rice made a few dozen tacklers miss and got the first down by himself.

Truthfully no one outside of Dallas is any good and even they have some flaws. I really feel that someone putrid is going to win it all this year. I am hoping for that to be my team, but we are just too good at finding ways to lose and we also have zero discipline so it won't be us unfortunately. :(

It was 29. A 4th and 29 to basically end the game. Flacco decided to throw it 4 yards. Then.....magic.

8219304726_b3b523fc87_o.gif

Hunter S.

Is there any reason to visit Wisconsin other than seeing a Packers game?

I am probably a snob but I don't have a desire to see any of flyover states.
A lot of my father's family lives in Milwaukee. If you are a nature boy it is an okay place. Too many farms for my taste. Northern Michigan is the true destination when I go to Illinois, and Wisconsin. That place is truly wild with beauty, and completely different from the beauty of Colorado. They do have good cheese and especially beer in Wisconsin...

bionic77

It was 29. A 4th and 29 to basically end the game. Flacco decided to throw it 4 yards. Then.....magic.

8219304726_b3b523fc87_o.gif
Two thoughts.

He looks like he is short in that GIF

And secondly, Flacco should really have given half of his giant contract to Rice if he had any morals. Jeebus. If Rice doesn't make that run they don't make the playoffs and Flacco doesn't get a chance to go on his run and earn a billion dollars.

Two thoughts.

And secondly, Flacco should really have given half of his giant contract to Rice if he had any morals. Jeebus. If Rice doesn't make that run they don't make the playoffs and Flacco doesn't get a chance to go on his run and earn a billion dollars.

Reminds me in that respect of Cruz's 99-yd TD against the Jets that pretty much lit a fire under the Giants' asses and sent them on their SB run because the first half of that game was trash otherwise

Two thoughts.

Flacco should have given a nice gift to Rahim Moore. The Broncos should have won the Super Bowl that year.

Sephzilla

Is there any reason to visit Wisconsin other than seeing a Packers game?

I am probably a snob but I don't have a desire to see any of flyover states.

If you like the outdoors Wisconsin is actually a pretty gorgeous state when you get away from the cities. Also, we have the best cheese and beer in the country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a liar or has never been to Wisconsin.

Bread

Banned
If you like the outdoors Wisconsin is actually a pretty gorgeous state when you get away from the cities. Also, we have the best cheese and beer in the country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a liar or has never been to Wisconsin.
lol

west coast >>>>>>>

bionic77

look at the orange line in comparison to the marker on the sideline, it's like a yard further down the field for some reason. he made it.
I will certainly not consider the evidence when it concerns the Ravens or Patriots when my eyes, heart and soul tell me they are guilty of everything and that Rice did not make it.

Reminds me in that respect of Cruz's 99-yd TD against the Jets that pretty much lit a fire under the Giants' asses and sent them on their SB run because the first half of that game was trash otherwise
Packers don't make the playoffs the year they win the SB if not for the Eagles miraculous comeback against the Giants.

That win made it possible for Rodgers to make commercials and also led to the premature death of Wellington's laptop.

Before the Steelers started the trend of 6 seeds winning SBs none of this ever mattered. But now that anything is possible these late season games matter that much more.

bionic77

eznark just sent me a PM and told me that New York City has the best cheese, beer and manliest of men.

Hindl

I will certainly not consider the evidence when it concerns the Ravens or Patriots when my eyes, heart and soul tell me they are guilty of everything and that Rice did not make it.

Packers don't make the playoffs the year they win the SB if not for the Eagles miraculous comeback against the Giants.

That win made it possible for Rodgers to make commercials and also led to the premature death of Wellington's laptop.

Before the Steelers started the trend of 6 seeds winning SBs none of this ever mattered. But now that anything is possible these late season games matter that much more.

That game was worth any consequence outside of a Pats or Cowboys SB victory

Bread

Banned
Put some respeck on Portland Maine, though West Coast is better
what's portland's biggest export? shipyard? that shit's dirty brown water trash.

they do have good beer but they cannot compete with the dieg, seattle, and portland.

That one too. That whole run was #blessed.

jacoby-jones-hail-mary.gif

I was at that game. It was cold as fuck and that happened. And then Champ Bailey got called for the most bullshit pass interference call of all time in overtime that flipped the field. Prater kicked the dirt at the end of the first half and set the Ravens up for a long TD.

That game pissed me off. I walked to downtown and drowned my sorrows.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flacco should have given a nice gift to Rahim Moore. The Broncos should have won the Super Bowl that year.

Fucking Rahim Moore, why you gotta bring that back up?! :\

Also, Siemian ruled out, Pax is in against the Jags.

Lord help that kid with that O-Line.

Fucking Rahim Moore, why you gotta bring that back up?! :\

Also, Siemian ruled out, Pax is in against the Jags.

Lord help that kid with that O-Line.

Ayyy

Siemian is made of glass.

That S (Moore?) deserved to be lined up on the 50 yard line and shot.

Of course Fox gets the ball back with 30 seconds a TO or two, Manning at QB, and fucking kneels it. He deserved to be banished to Chicago af-- oh, he was.

I forgot about that part. FUCK THAT GAME!

Hindl

what's portland's biggest export? shipyard? that shit's dirty brown water trash.

they do have good beer but they cannot compete with the dieg, seattle, and portland.

Ugh fuck Shipyard not a fan. Allagash is probably the biggest Portland brewery name and then there's a bunch of smaller breweries that make good shit. I'm not saying it's on the level of West Coast but it low key has some really good shit

Bread

Banned
Of course Fox gets the ball back with 30 seconds a TO or two, Manning at QB, and fucking kneels it. He deserved to be banished to Chicago af-- oh, he was.
lmao that was the best
Ugh fuck Shipyard not a fan. Allagash is probably the biggest Portland brewery name and then there's a bunch of smaller breweries that make good shit. I'm not saying it's on the level of West Coast but it low key has some really good shit
allagash is incredible, love their white.

Browns are gonna draft Watson and Peppers and fuck everything up
If that happens.. I promise you.. I will just vomit everywhere.

Friend you can have a Bortles for a cheap 2nd round pick! We then will use the second round pick to trade for Savage! THE SAVAGE FUTURE IS FOR JAX NOT MECH!
He's your problem Paper...

It's happening! Nothing bad can happen!

Hopefully Watson is so bad on Saturday he plummets out of the top 10 QB prospect list.

But honestly I think Watson has a shot at being a decent NFL QB. I don't see him becoming a top tier talent that can prop up a bad team but if you put him in a good situation the potential is there.

Am I believing... Hmm...

7e3.jpg
I'll take that as a yes..

And I agree to an extant about what Watson can be. He can be okay.. but he can't carry a franchise and I'm guessing the RG3..

🐬 make playoffs and 🦃 upset 🐯 Saturday..

Believe friend.

A'Dore Jackson
I could get behind that easily.

Draft Raekwon with our second first round pick and I will be happy.. we can have a good MLB again..

Hey.. I didn't say it. I'm just going by what my B/R updates say.

Watson's rushing stats have dropped off big time this season. I feel like he's doing it on purpose, trying to show he can be a pass first QB.
That's a possibility.

Hindl

lmao that was the best

allagash is incredible, love their white.

Yeah that deservedly gets all the attention, but they have a lot of great stuff. They have some really nice saisons and tripels too

If that happens.. I promise you.. I will just vomit everywhere.

If it happens I'll truly believe the Browns are cursed. They specifically got rid of the old regime and brought in a ton of analytics guys to rethink their process, and then would go and do the exact same thing the previous Browns would do.

I have nothing wrong with Deshaun Watson.
But I've already seen the stars and future. Browns draft trubisky and the home town boy effect is Hoyer x 100. Browns fans will be out of control. I will amass great powers
Floyd did you quote the entire thread breh?

:jnc
He's the king of multi quote lol, it's his signature

Fox318

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ights-killer-fired-shots-from-inside-his-car/

Sheriff: McKnight’s killer fired shots from inside his car

The man who shot former NFL running back Joe McKnight has not been charged yet. But he still could be.

Jefferson Parish sheriff Newell Normand told reporters on Friday that the investigation will proceed in a “deliberate” and “credible” way, with no “rush to judgment.”

“If you do not dot every ‘i’ and cross every ‘t’ and there are deficiencies in what you do from an investigatory standpoint, it has dire consequences,” Sheriff Normand said.

Sheriff Normand also advised caution regarding the use of social media, and he said that any demonstrations regarding the incident must comply with all state and local laws.

“I would ask the community to pause and reflect that if you start with ‘I feel,’ that is a slippery slope,” Sheriff Normand said. “It’s what the evidence suggests, what the evidence reveals, and what the evidence is.”

Sheriff Normand added that the shooter, Ronald Gasser, did not stand over McKnight. Gasser, according to Sheriff Normand, was in his car when the shots were fired. The shell casings, Normand said, were in the car.

Also, Sheriff Normand said there is no video of the shooting, and no witness account of any “apology” being made by McKnight to Gasser.

The reference to the shots being fired by Gasser while in his car brings into play Louisiana’s “Kill the Carjacker” law, an extension of the “stand your ground” law that allows for a person to use deadly force to defend himself while in a vehicle. And this could set the stage for Gasser never being charged or, if he’s charged, acquitted of any crime that he may have allegedly committed.

This case just got alot more tense.

If he was really in the car than the stand your ground doctrine would apply and he could get off.

Hunter S.

The Bronco's weren't a better team that year. Blame Peyton for throwing the pick not Moore.
John fox did not have good clock management that would have stopped the game from going to overtime if Fox had not called plays so conservatively (ton of runs) the Ravens never would have gotten the game to overtime, and Peyton would not have thrown the pick.

Floyd did you quote the entire thread breh?

:jnc
Everyone put my name in their mouth Grova.. directly or indirectly..

It's also better than doing a thousand little posts.

If it happens I'll truly believe the Browns are cursed. They specifically got rid of the old regime and brought in a ton of analytics guys to rethink their process, and then would go and do the exact same thing the previous Browns would do.
I don't know if I can BeCleve enough to keep going..

I might stop... BeCleveing..

Why can't you love me boss.. I know I'm not DM.. but at least I try to not ruin the company.

I have nothing wrong with Deshaun Watson.
But I've already seen the stars and future. Browns draft trubisky and the home town boy effect is Hoyer x 100. Browns fans will be out of control. I will amass great powers

He's the king of multi quote lol, it's his signature
That and to keep getting away with it...

Also.. I'd rather wait it out and draft to fix our defense first.

Top Bottom