• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seem to say it every Texans game: if the offense could actually score maybe the defense wouldn't break down in the final quarter

Well thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Broncos offense can't get anything going.

Lynch needs some work, and the OL isn't helping.

Only reason they have the lead is because Bortles sucks and a TAINT

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith
Colin Kaepernick's day ends with 4 pass yards and 5 sacks. First QB in NFL history with 5 sacks and fewer than 5 yards in a game.

Only 5 pass attempts. So 10 total dropbacks?

I am still dumbfounded how the 49ers declined from perennial Super Bowl contenders to the New Browns.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I swore he said limp dicks took him down

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos offense can't get anything going.

Lynch needs some work, and the OL isn't helping.

Only reason they have the lead is because Bortles sucks and a TAINT

This is pretty much the Bronco's biggest problem. Doesn't matter who the QB is if the OL can't protect them at all.

I'm not even impressed, I'm just feeling we got lucky with how butt fucking awful the Saints defense has been outside of the red zone. When I saw Stafford airing it to an open man, I was hoping it was Tate though, the drops otherwise are too real.

Matrix

YOU DUMB FUCKs ASSweiler & Blue

Matrix

Need 7 yards... throw short like usual. Wouldn't have mattered if he caught it.

brentech

It has been sloppy, but the defense has been making some nice hits to defend passes in this weather. It's been kind of fun.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I'm not even impressed, I'm just feeling we got lucky with how butt fucking awful the Saints defense has been outside of the red zone. When I saw Stafford airing it to an open man, I was hoping it was Tate though, the drops otherwise are too real.
How good would the Lions be if they hadn't lost Abdullah for the year?

brentech

I thought GB doesn't have a defense. Two week in a row locking down teams.

They have a defense, they've been good at stopping the run and terrible at defending the pass. The last two teams haven't been able to pass.

They also got back one of the injured cornerbacks.

Hindl

Wtf where was this early in the game? Why did the team start to wake up with 14 minutes left in the game? They should've been better prepared and maybe they wouldn't have shit the bed early. Just a disgusting performance

Wtf where was this early in the game? Why did the team start to wake up with 14 minutes left in the game? They should've been better prepared and maybe they wouldn't have shit the bed early. Just a disgusting performance

IMO it's because they weren't on the field enough to get a rhythm.

Plus this is garbage time

Top Bottom