• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Hindl

IMO it's because they weren't on the field enough to get a rhythm.

Plus this is garbage time

Yeah honestly I'm not too mad at the offense. Doug's playcalling has been pretty bad today, but the offense is so depleted. No Jordan Matthews, Ryan Mathews, now no DGB, OL in tatters, only so much you can do.

But Schwartz needs to get raked over the coals for this game. Bengals are missing some of their best weapons and they've walked up and down the field at will

How good would the Lions be if they hadn't lost Abdullah for the year?
It's a great question, it's why I keep checking and hoping he's returning by any measure. A lot of those 4th quarter comebacks might not have been needed, so depending on your appreciation for your cardiac functionalities that might be a good thing :p

Really though, the only thing against him being back is his high fumble rate. He's still a great piece of our offense and young. Here's hoping for the playoffs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is going to be a weird season

I hope it doesn't end in 8-8. If we're gonna win a bunch of games, better be making the playoffs.

Top Bottom