• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Hindl

The receivers have been pretty good this game. But this was easily Wentz' worst game, and the D is continuing its collapse

brentech

Get ready for an onside kick in the snow.
ashot_jugg.gif

Bears looked good today. Of course, they were playing one of the few teams in the NFL that are worse than them, but whatever. Matt Barkley played very well. By all rights, this should have been his second win as a starter. I hope he starts the rest of the way. See what he's capable of. Maybe he can be a capable warm body, or better, until they get the guy. Jordan Howard continues to be the man. He's definitely making me miss Forte a little bit less. Leonard Floyd is shaping up to be a monster pick for the Bears. It was nice seeing the Bears play well, even if it was stomping a team who gave up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

Seen some people asking why they don't after Osweiler had his best series this season in the comeback vs. The colts

BoB reasons!

that slow down pound the ball two times in a row for a few yards and force shitty Brock into 3rd and long type of coach

Fitts

Tough game today -- one that I think we're the underdog of. Bills are a bad matchup for us. Add the fact that the Bills win games they have no business winning every single year and always do just enough to keep their fans thinking they have a shot at the playoffs deep into the season and this one has me worried.

Some key injuries too. And yes, I do feel bad for Hayden likely finishing his time as a Raider on IR despite my constant bitching about his play.

Top Bottom